- Adjustable arm height relieves shoulder strain. The soft, curved urethane padded T-arms raise or lower easily to eliminate slumping or the strain caused by elevated shoulders. They can be lowered out of the way to make room for typing and other tasks requiring freedom of movement.
- Tilt-tension control helps you relax. With tilt-tension control, you decide how much pressure will be needed to recline the chair, making it easier for you to lean back or gently rock your chair for relaxation. You can also adjust the seat and back independently of each other.
- Adjust backrest angle, height to relieve back stress. Raise or lower backrest to most comfortable position for lower back support. Adjustable back angle transfers upper body weight to chair backrest, lightening the load on your lower back and relaxing back muscles.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Curved, cushioned backrest and seat cradle your body for hours of comfortable seating.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for optimal posture. Use the pneumatic lift to raise or lower your chair seat instantly and effortlessly, allowing you to sit with feet flat on the floor with lower legs and thighs at a 90Â° angle — the ideal position for good posture and maximum comfort.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Twin-wheel casters provide broader floor contact, making it easier for you to roll from workstation to workstation and to maneuver in tight areas. The 5-star base adds stability to lessen the danger of tipping.
- Recommended for intensive use 6-8 hours per day.
- Assembly required.
- 36"H x 25"W x 22 1/2"D.
- GREENGUARD certified for reduced harsh chemical emissions and improved indoor air quality. GREENGUARD products can help you obtain LEED credits if you are pursuing Green Building certification under the US Green Building Councilâ€™s LEED-CI rating system. Visit www.usgbc.org for more information.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|seat size||20"W x 17"D|
|dimensions||36"H x 25"W x 22 1/2"D|
|chair back style||low-back|
|back cushion height||21 inches|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable height range||16 1/2" - 20 1/2"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|eco-label/standard||GREENGUARD; BIFMA level 2|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability