Dell™ Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1 Laptop, "Certified Open Box", 11.6" Touchscreen, Intel® Pentium®, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, Windows® 10 Home Item # 406895
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Swivels 360° between laptop, tent and tablet modes
- Runs on Windows® 10 Home.
- Type a paper in laptop mode, stream movies in tent mode, and keep up on social media in tablet mode.
- 11.6" high-definition, LED backlit touch display. Lets you enjoy your favorite movies, shows and games in stunning 1366 x 768 resolution.
- Powered by an Intel® Pentium® N3710 processor. Multitask with confidence.
- 4GB of memory is available to run games, programs and more. Memory is not expandable.
- 500GB hard drive has plenty of storage space for your documents and programs.
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics for outstanding gaming and streaming video.
- A USB 3.0 port for lightning-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0. Also includes a USB 2.0 port.
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos, photos and games right on your HDTV or larger screen. (HDMI cable is sold separately).
- Memory card reader makes file transfers quick and easy. Supports micro-SD cards.
- Equipped with MaxxAudio® for enjoyable sound.
- Built-in, front-facing HD webcam and microphone for video conferencing and chatting with friends.
- Wireless-N (802.11bgn) connectivity for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11n. Wired networking is also supported.
- Integrated Bluetooth® 4.0 technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, printers and phones.
- Weighs only 3.24 pounds.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Terms & Conditions: Each Certified Open Box PC has passed a thorough Certification process. This PC has undergone a rigorous five-step certification process and has been restored to the original factory setting. All functions of the PC have been tested to ensure satisfactory operation. Products may show minor signs of use that affect cosmetic appearance, but have no impact on performance. If the product has a screen, it is intact and fully functional, with no visible blemishes in the viewing area. Certified Open Box PCs include the original parts and accessories, as well as the original box (or a suitable replacement).
- Warranty: Certified Open Box items are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for returns and exchanges. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, furniture and technology items may be returned within 14 days, with all original packaging and the receipt for a refund, exchange, or credit. Manufacturer warranties vary across the manufacturers. Balance of manufacturer’s warranty may, or may not, be available. Please contact Dell Customer Service at 1-800-624-9896 for warranty inquires.
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.50 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|ports||1 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone jack combo|
|processor model||Pentium N3710|
|processor speed||2.50 GHz|
|Product Condition||certified open box|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|screen size||11.6 in.|
|video hardware||Intel HD graphics|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0|
|Show More ▾|