This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
The HP 4120 IP Phone Series is optimized for use with Microsoft Lync Unified Communications, and can support Office 365, Microsoft's familiar Office desktop suite combined with the latest, cloud-based versions of Microsoft's next-generation communications and collaboration services. All Lync-optimized IP phone features are supported by the HP 4120 IP Phone Series, including Microsoft's "Better Together" mode, which leverages Lync's powerful collaboration capabilities.
|Communication Protocols||LLDP-MED; LLDP|
|IP Phone Technology||VoIP|
|ports||2 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 Power over Ethernet (PoE, RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Support||Yes|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.31 lb|
HP 4120 IP Phone
|The HP 4120 IP Phone Series is optimized for use with Microsoft® Lync™ Unified Communications, and can support Office 365, Microsoft's familiar Office desktop suite combined with the latest, cloud-based versions of Microsoft's next-generation communications and collaboration services. All Lync-optimized IP phone features are supported by the HP 4120 IP Phone Series, including Microsoft's "Better Together" mode, which leverages Lync's powerful collaboration capabilities.|
HP AllianceOne Integration
- The HP 4120 IP Phone Series provides a rich set of unified communications features.
- Supports Microsoft "Better Together" mode.
- Office 365 integration is supported.
- The HP 4120 IP Phone Series is designed for standalone operation in a Lync environment.
- Delivers ease of configuration and installation.
- The HP 4120 IP Phone Series offers dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and connectivity as well as pass-through capability.
- IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Class 2 support simplifies deployment and dramatically reduces installation costs by helping to eliminate the time and cost involved in supplying local power.
- USB connectivity for 'Better Together' connectivity.
- Headset port provides wideband frequency response for use with optional external headset.
- Supports an optional external power supply unit adapter where PoE not available.
- The series offers Microsoft Real Time Audio (RTA) technology designed for both high-quality wideband and narrowband Voice over IP (VoIP) applications.
- G. 722 wideband audio codec support delivers voice calls with high-definition audio quality.
- G. 711 pulse-code modulation support provides for legacy voice encoding (A-law, µ-law).
- Support for a wide variety of audio codec and acoustic performance requirements provides quality voice communications, improving collaboration, boosting productivity, and reducing operating costs.
- Handset and speakerphone audio outputs supports wideband and Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) outputs.
|Input voltage||Powered by PoE|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 40°C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90% (noncondensing)|
CISPR 22 Class B
EN 55022 Class B
ICES-003 Class B
FCC Part 15, Class B
KCC Class A
|Fixed feature buttons||21|
|Four way navigation||No|
|Platforms supported||Microsoft Lync|
|Ports||(2) RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 PoE ports|
|Display size (diagonal)||
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||8.86 x 1.65 x 9.37 in|
- (1) HP 4120 IP Phone, (1) Handset with 1.6ft handset cord, (1) Ethernet cable, 6 ft (1.8m), (1) Stand with two tilt positions, (1) Quick installation guide, (1) Warranty information
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability