OFM Fabric Reclining Chair, 46"H x 26 1/2"W x 27"D, Black Item # 408412
5 reclining positions help you relax right at your desk
- Hideaway footrest manually raises for improved circulation. Relieve stress and tension in moments by enjoying this unique chair's full reclining features. Backrest angles back in 5 different positions, while you can manually raise the footrest to support your legs. Simply push the footrest down by hand when you need to keep feet flat on the floor. By changing recline positions you redistribute your weight, relieving pressure and improving circulation. You'll feel refreshed, for greater energy and productivity.
- Attractive vinyl upholstery looks like real leather. The durable vinyl upholstery covering this beautiful chair gives the look and feel of leather — and the impression of executive power. Fully vinyl-covered back adds a luxurious dimension to the chair's styling, as do padded headrest, thick cushioned armrests and upholstered, padded footrest.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. Gas-lift mechanism makes raising or lowering seat a quick and easy procedure. Lets you adjust your seat for the most healthful seated position — elbows level with work surface, feet flat on floor and thighs and lower legs at a 90° angle to floor. Sitting right makes sitting longer more comfortable by reducing stress on thighs and back and improving circulation in legs.
- Sturdy 1 1/4" round steel frame for durability. Solidly constructed recliner has a strong steel frame for built-in resiliency. Resists breakdowns, damage and wear to look new year in and year out.
- Padded armrests reduce shoulder and neck pain. Comfortable padded armrests support forearms and elbows, helping you relax your upper body. Reduces stress on muscles in the shoulders, neck and upper back.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Glide around your workstation with this chair's smooth-rolling twin-wheel casters. 5-star base distributes your body weight broadly, so there's less chance of tipping.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Measures 46"H x 26 1/2"W x 27"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. The manufacturer stands behind their product, so you can be confident in your purchase!
|chair back style||high-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|chair back material||vinyl|
|adjustable height range||42" - 46"|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||no|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Essential (0-4 hours)|
|dimensions||46"H x 26 1/2"W x 27"D|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|