OFM Big & Tall Fabric Chair, 46"H x 23"W x 25"D, Black Frame, Gray Fabric Item # 408502
Built tough to support 400 lb…but super comfortable for anyone!
- Heavy-duty construction provides safety and stability! The Big & Tall chair is bolstered by a super-sturdy steel frame engineered to safely and comfortably support up to 400 lb and to withstand the rigors of daily use without dangerous wear or metal fatigue.
- Thick, 5 1/2" foam seat makes it comfortable! The padded cushions — including a seat cushion that's 5 1/2" thick and a roomy 23" wide — are designed to deliver solid support for good posture, no matter what your weight. They're also soft enough to relieve pressure points, allowing you to sit longer with less strain and discomfort.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Adjustable tilt angle allows the seat and backrest to tilt simultaneously, letting you transfer part of your weight to the backrest to relax and aid circulation. With adjustable back angle, you can alter the alignment of your torso in relation to your thighs to reduce disk pressure. Plus, the back height adjusts easily to help you find the position that's most comfortable for you. Adjustable tilt tension lets you control the amount of weight needed to recline your chair, and the tilt lock keeps all your settings in place.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. The pneumatic lift lets you raise or lower your chair seat instantly and effortlessly to the position that's perfect for you…without leaving the comfort of your chair. For optimum heath and comfort, experts advise adjusting your chair so that your feet stay flat on the floor with thighs and lower legs at a 90° angle.
- Extra-wide, 3" casters for easy mobility. The broad, heavy-duty casters let you roll quickly and smoothly from 1 workstation to another, even on carpeted floors. Each caster is rated at 200 lb for maximum support, and the 5-star base provides stability to prevent spills.
- Teflon-coated fabric resists stains. The specially treated material makes it a breeze to keep your chair clean and looking sharp, even after prolonged use.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and The Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Optional heavy-duty arm kit is sold separately.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Measures 43"-46"H x 23"W x 25"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. OFM is so confident in its product, it offers you a limited guarantee for life.
|chair back style||high-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|chair back material||fabric|
|adjustable height range||40" - 43"|
|adjustable tilt tension||no|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|dimensions||43"H x 29"W x 32"D|
|seat size||23.75" W x 23.75"D|
|back cushion height||24 1/4" inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|weight capacity||400 lb|
|Show More ▾|