Wilson Jones® "Print Won't Stick" Locking D-Ring View Binder, 1 1/2" Rings, 53% Recycled, White Item # 410336
No ink transfer — important presentations stay sharp!
- Treated, nonglare vinyl cover protects your documents. There's nothing worse than creating a great presentation and having it ruined by glare that makes your cover sheet hard to read, or by smudged papers due to ink/toner transfer. Covers are made of durable vinyl that's specially designed to retain its suppleness and strength over time.
- Locking No-Gap™ D-rings keep pages secure. These rings eliminate gapping to ensure that pages won't fall out of the rings, even if the binder is dropped. They also hold up to 50% more sheets than standard round rings of the same size. Plus, the 3"-5" binders feature a straight-post design for easy drop-in loading!
- Fold-back cover for easier note-taking. Back-mounted rings let you fold the front cover under while working — great for meetings or anywhere you have to take notes on your lap.
- Inside pockets provide more storage. 2 clear, nonstick pockets provide a quick way to stash loose notes and papers or to keep vital papers in plain view.
- Greener choice — contains 53% recycled content with 45% postconsumer recycled content.
|ring size||1 1/2 in.|
|binder features||inside pockets; locking rings; nonstick; spine label holder; view cover|
|brand name||Wilson Jones|
|number of rings||3|
|postconsumer recycled content||45%|
|sheet capacity||400 sheets|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|total recycled content||53%|