This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP LaserJet M725Z Laser Multifunction Printer - Monochrome - Plain Paper Print - Floor Standing Item # 410393
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Enable large-volume printing on a wide range of paper sizes-up to A3-with a standard 2100-sheet input capacity. Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information.
|automatic document feeder capacity||2100 sheets|
|fax transmission speed||33.60 kbit/s|
|form factor||Floor Standing|
|functionality||print; scan; copy; fax|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|maximum black and white copy speed||41 cpm|
|maximum black and white print speed||40 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum fax resolution||400 x 400 dpi|
|maximum monthly volume||200,000 pages per month|
|media type||Plain Paper; Color Paper; Letterhead; Light Paper; Pre-punched Paper; Preprinted Paper; Recycled Paper; Rough Paper; Tough Paper; Bond Paper; Card Stock; Envelope; Label; Transparency|
|package contents||LaserJet Enterprise 700 MFP M725Z; Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (10,000 pages); Hardware Installation Guide, Support Flyer, Warranty Guide; Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM; Power Cord; Telecom Cable|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|power source||AC Supply|
|print technology||laser printer/copier/fax - monochrome|
|processor speed||800 MHz|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|screen size||8 in.|
|total paper tray capacity||2,100 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Up to 40 ppm Blackm1
Enable large-volume printing on a wide range of paper sizes—up to A3—with a standard 2100-sheet input capacity. Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information.
Set a swift pace—use this powerful MFP to keep your work moving. Save time and make your job easier, using HP Quick Sets. Preview and control jobs on the 8-inch color touchscreen. Scan to multiple locations, and print via an easy-access USB port.
Monitor your devices with industry-leading tools like HP Web Jetadmin.h7 Help protect data in transit and at rest. Enhance security with PIN printing. Add safeguards via the hardware integration pocket. Integrate tomorrow's solutions with ease.
Help conserve resources and meet corporate environmental goals. HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology helps reduce energy use.h9 Save paper, using automatic two-sided printing.
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Print right away with Instant-on Technology.
Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.
Print wirelessly from your mobile device without a Wi-Fi code or password.
Save time by sending scanned documents or photos directly from your printer to email recipients.
Have an instant digital copy of anything you scan stored on your network server.
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
- HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725
- HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (10,000 pages)
- Hardware Installation Guide
- Support flyer
- Warranty guide
- Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
- Power cord
- Telecom cable
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
- Print speed black (normal, letter)
- Up to 40 ppm
- First page out black (letter, ready)
- As fast as 10 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, letter)
- Up to 200,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 5000 to 20,000
- Print technology
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 8.0-in (20.3 cm) touchscreen; LCD (color graphics) ; rotating (adjustable angle) display; illuminated Home button (for quick return to the Home menu)
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified
- Wireless capability
- Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard
- 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network; 1 Foreign Interface; 1 Hardware Integration Pocket; 2 Internal USB Host
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit),Windows Server 2012 (64-bit); Mac OS X 10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion; For the latest operating system support see: Citrix and Windows Terminal Services (http://www.hp.com/go/upd); Novell (http://www.novell.com/iprint); Linux (http://www.hplip.net); UNIX (http://www.hp.com/go/unix, http://www.hp.com/go/unixmodelscripts, http://www.hp.com/go/jetdirectunix_software); SAP device types (http://www.hp.com/go/sap/drivers, http://www.hp.com/go/sap/print); HP ePrint Mobile Driver (http://www.hp.com/go/eprintmobiledriver)
- Memory, standard
- 1 GB
- Memory, maximum
- 1.5 GB
- Hard disk
- Standard, embedded HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk, minimum 320 GB; AES 256 hardware encryption or greater; Secure erase capabilities (Secure File Erase-Temporary Job Files, Secure Erase-Job Data, Secure ATA Erase-Disk)
- Paper handling input, standard
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray, two 250-sheet input trays, and three 500 sheet feeders + stand
- Paper handling output, standard
- 250-sheet output bin, 500-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Finished output handling
- Sheetfed, staple
- Media sizes supported
- Tray 1, 2: Letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in; Tray 3: letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in, 11 x 17 in; Tray 4, 5, 6: letter, letter-R, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in, 11 x 17 in, 16K
- Media sizes, custom
- Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 12.3 x 18.5 in; Tray 2: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 14.3 in; Trays 3 - 6: 5.8 x 8.3 to 11.7 x 17 in
- Media types
- Paper (color, letterhead, light, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, tough paper), bond, cardstock, envelope, labels, transparency, vellum
- Scanner type
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 600 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 11 x 17 in
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- 11 x 17 in
- Duplex ADF scanning
- Yes, reversing ADF
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Standard, 100 sheets
- Digital sending standard features
- Scan to e-mail; Save-to-Network Folder; Save-to-USB drive; Send to FTP; Send to LAN Fax; Send to Internet Fax; Local Address Book; SMTP over SSL
- Copy speed black (normal, letter)
- Up to 40 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text)
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Fax transmission speed
- 33.6 kbps
- Fax memory
- Up to 100 pages
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT® Silver
- Operating temperature range
- 50 to 91ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 30 to 70% RH
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 36.1 x 40.6 x 46.9 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 36.1 x 40.6 x 46.9 in
- 206.3 lb
- One-year, next-business day, onsite warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements. Go to http://www.hp.com/support to learn about HP award winning service and support options in your region.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h4 High-capacity cartridges are optional for the HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725 Series. h1 Fax capabilities are available with an optional fax card on the HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725dn. h7 HP Web Jetadmin is free and can be downloaded at hp.com/go/webjetadmin. h9 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology capabilities subject to printer and settings; may require a firmware upgrade. m1 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.