DescriptionThe HON® 10500 Series features versatile laminate furniture pieces that can be configured to support any office arrangement. Constructed from scratch- and stain-resistant laminate that boasts a strong inner frame construction for years of trouble-free performance. Square edges and full modesty panels give this series a clean, streamlined look. Scratch-resistant, spill-resistant, and wear-resistant laminate boasts a strong inner frame construction for years of trouble-free performance. Each piece is sold individually.
- 2 shelves, including the bottom one, are fixed for dependable storage. The bottom shelf, top and end panel are 1 1/8" thick. Inside shelf dimensions are 12 1/2"H x 33 5/8"W x 11 5/8"D.
- Also has fully finished back, square corner edge detail and 3/4" interior shelves.
- Adjustable hex leveling glides allow the freestanding bookcase to be easily leveled without lifting it. Glides offer a 3/4" adjustable range.
- SCS Indoor Advantage ? for products that meet standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- BIFMA level 2 ? for furniture products with multiple environmental and social attributes ? ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2 or 3.
- Greener choice ? contains 38% total recycled content with 3% postconsumer recycled content.
|collection name||10500 Series|
|dimensions||43"H x 36"W x 13"D|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Ecolabel||SCS Indoor Advantage; BIFMA level 2|
|postconsumer recycled content||3%|
|total recycled content||38%|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|number of adjustable shelves||0|
|total number of shelves||3|
|weight capacity per shelf||110 lb|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability