- Connect up to 5 computers, printers, or other peripherals to your network, all at speeds of up to 100 Mbps.
- Features an attractive white case and a compact design that allows it to stand vertically or lie horizontally to best suit your workspace.
- Plug and play installation, with no configuration necessary.
- Auto Uplink™ allows the correct signal to be used for each type of Ethernet cable.
- Handy LEDs show individual port status at a glance.
- Dimensions: 1 1/8"H x 5 4/5"W x 3 4/5"D; weight: 0.42 lbs.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|plug and play||yes|
|maximum data transfer rate||100 Mbps|
|Total Number of Network Ports||5|
|Additional Information||Compatible with Windows® , Mac® OS, NetWare® , Linux® Performance Specifications:; Frame filter and forward rates: - 14,800 frames/sec max for 10M port - 148,800 frames/sec max for 100M port - Non-blocking, wire-speed frame forward rate; Forwarding modes: Store-and-forward; Network latency: Less than 20 microseconds for 64-byte frames for 100 Mbps to 100 Mbps transmission|
|System Requirements||Category 5 UTP Ethernet cables; Network card for each computer; Network software such as Windows, Macintosh, or Linux|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||5|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T; IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX|
|package contents||FS605 Fast Ethernet Switch; AC Power Adapter; Vertical Stand; Installation Guide; Warranty/Support information card|
|Product Name||ProSafe FS605 Ethernet Switch|
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Category 5|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||5 x Fast Ethernet Network|
|dimensions||1.13"H x 5.8"W x 3.8"D|
|Standard Memory||128 KB|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|operating system compatibility||Windows Vista; Mac OS X|
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
The NETGEAR SOHO Ethernet Unmanaged Switches provide easy and affordable network connectivity to home and small offices. They are easy to use and reliable. With these Plug-N-Play switches, you can expand your network connections to multiple devices instantly. This series of switches also implement various energy saving technologies, helping you save power and money.
The FS600 Series delivers maximum performance to your home network
- Links up to 5 PCs or peripherals to your Ethernet network
- Connects network devices at 10 or 100 Mbps
- Plug-and-play installation delivers ease of use
- Silently runs without a fan
- 5- port Fast Ethernet switch instantly expands your network
- Link up to 5 PC or Ethernet devices with a fast, auto-switching Ethernet connection
- Supports Windows® and Macintosh® platforms at speeds of up to 10 or 100 Mbps over Ethernet cables†
- Every port automatically senses the right speed and full/half duplex mode
- AutoUplink™ technology adjusts for two major types of connection cables
- Embedded plug-and-play technology—simply turn it on and it works
- Sleek, compact design
• Multiple PCs connecting to the Internet
• Multiple applications running simultaneously—downloads, voice, music, VoIP
• Multiplayer gaming over the home network
• Multimedia/video streaming within the home
• Networked or shared storage/large file sharing
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 147 x 96.7 x 28.5 mm (5.79 x3.81 x 1.12 in)
- Weight: 0.192 kg (0.424 lb)
- 5- port 10/100 Mbps FastEthernet Switch (FS605v3)
- AC power adapter
- Vertical stand
- Installation guide
- Warranty/support information card
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability