Mayline® Group Corsica Bow Front Desk, 29 1/2"H x 72"W x 36"D, Sierra Cherry Item # 413616
- Wood veneer surfaces look great for years to come. Italian-influenced style is sure to enhance any office. The Corsica collection is hand-crafted with AA-grade North American select wood veneers using a 14-step finishing process to ensure high quality and consistent beauty. All surfaces are protected by 2 coats of high-tech catalyzed lacquer and finished in rich Sierra Cherry.
- Bow-front and straight-front desks provide plenty of space for working and conferencing. The 2"-thick worksurface features a beveled black edge for added elegance. Full-depth modesty panels offer full desktop-to-floor enclosure for a formal look. Integrated cable grommets and channels keep cords neat and accommodate today's technology. Plus, you can attach the optional beveled-edge center drawer (sold separately) for added storage; the drawer has a solid wood frame construction with leather-lined interior compartments for all your supplies.
- Pedestal file keeps important documents secure. Your supplies and files will remain private and handy thanks to the pedestal file. The pedestal accommodates letter- or legal-size hanging folders in the file drawers, and it can hold all your miscellaneous supplies in the box drawers. Drawers operate on full-extension ball-bearing suspensions for easy, smooth opening.
- Hutches provide attractive vertical storage. 4 cabinet-styled doors with self-closing hinges conceal lots of storage space. 2 upper cable grommets keep cords neat.
- Bridges and returns create additional, versatile workspace.
- Bookcases provide open storage for mementos and books. Freestanding bookcases come in your choice of 2 or 5 shelves and have plenty of room for displaying books, trophies and more. Choose from standard rectangular or space-saving quarter-round bookcases.
- Reception screen and transaction counter provide privacy while hiding clutter.
- Reception suite is ideal for any business entrance. Available either left- or right-facing, this all-in-1 suite features a 72" straight-front desk, reception counter, reception counter return with screen, 2 pedestals with drawers (box-box-file and file-file) and a pencil/keyboard drawer.
- Keyed-alike core-removable locks for security.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Furniture has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Each piece is sold individually.
|component type||executive desk|
|height||29 1/2 inches|
|primary material||engineered wood|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|