Tripp Lite UPS Smart 2200VA 1600W Tower AVR 120V USB DB9 SNMP for Servers Item # 415048
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's SMART 2200VS intelligent, line interactive UPS protects server, networking and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Small footprint, tower UPS system occupies only 106 square inches of floor space with a height of only 14.25 inches. Large capacity 2200 VA/ 1600 watt rated UPS system offers 7 minutes runtime at full load and 19 minutes at half load during power failures. Line interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 79V and overvoltages as high as 147V to fully regulated 120V nominal output for smooth continuous operation of connected equipment. Includes a total of 9 outlets, 3 pairs of which can be individually powered off and back on via software interface to selectively reboot remote equipment or shed less critical loads to extend battery runtime for more critical loads. Includes 2 DB9 and 2 USB enhanced monitoring ports for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. Ships in attractive grey color scheme. Compatible with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert and Watchdog service software.
|Alarm||On Battery; Overload; Low Battery|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||7 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||19 Minute|
|Battery Life||6 Year|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778 (USA), cUL (Canada), FCC Class A (emissions), NOM (Mexico), Conforms to IEEE 587 / ANSI C62.41 specifications|
|cord length||8 ft|
|Emergency Power OFF||Yes|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-20|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||2200 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||1600 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Network Management||SNMP Manageable|
|Output connectors||9 x power NEMA 5-15, power NEMA 5-20|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|Receptacles||7 x NEMA 5-15R; 2 x NEMA 5-20R|
|Status Indicators||Includes 5 front panel LEDs to indicate BATTERY CHARGE LEVEL, AC LINE POWER STATUS, VOLTAGE REGULATION STATUS, UPS LOAD LEVEL and BATTERY LOW / REPLACE information|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|Total Number of Expansion Slots||1|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||52.40 lb|
|What's Included||SmartPro SMART2200VS UPS; SMART 2200VS UPS System, PowerAlert Software and cabling, Warranty information, Instruction manual|
|Show More ▾|
SMART2200VS SmartPro® 120V 2200VA 1.6kW Line-Interactive UPS, Tower, Network Card Options, USB, DB9 Serial
POWER PROTECTION AND BATTERY BACKUP
for servers and network hardware
This line-interactive UPS system protects your critical network systems from damage, downtime and data loss.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?The success of any organization depends on critical information systems like servers and network hardware. If your critical systems don't have reliable power, employees can't work, communications go down, automated systems malfunction and productivity grinds to a halt. It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn't. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and unavoidable hazards lurking inside your own walls, your servers and network hardware are under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can damage your equipment, corrupt your data, bring down your network and hurt your bottom line.
The potential costs of downtime are alarming. Surveyed averages range from $1,167 per minute for mid-size businesses (IDC) to $7,908 per minute for larger operations (Ponemon Institute). For a tiny fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this SmartPro® UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power to protect your equipment, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and allows critical systems to shut down gracefully to prevent data loss and corruption during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Servers and Network Hardware
Application Servers, Storage Servers, Database Servers, File Servers, Virtualization Servers, Proxy Servers, Web Servers, Media Servers, VoIP Servers, Network-Attached Storage, Network Switches, PoE Switches, Firewalls, Network Appliances, Bridges, Gateways, Routers
Advanced AVR and Surge/Noise ProtectionIn locations with chronic voltage problems, frequent switching to battery drains reserve power and shortens battery life. This UPS system has a feature called automatic voltage regulation (AVR) that solves the problem. The UPS detects when input voltage is out of bounds and corrects it without using the battery.
All Tripp Lite UPS systems also include built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are several ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the diagnostic LEDs.
- Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB or serial port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management.
- Remote management via SNMP, Web, SSH or telnet.
- User-configurable alerts via SNMP, SMS or email.
- Reboots of unresponsive equipment at distant sites.
- Support for mass configuration and updates.
- Logging of power events, alerts and electrical data.
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- User-Replaceable Battery: This UPS system has a user-replaceable, recyclable battery, allowing it to remain in service instead of going to a landfill.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $250,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 90 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: SMART2200VS
Load Capacity: 2200 VA (1600 W)
Nominal AC Input: 120V, 60 Hz
Nominal AC Output: 120V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 7 x 5-15R; 2 x 5-15/20R
Switched Outlet Banks: Three switchable two-outlet 5-15R load banks
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 8 ft. (2.4 m) Cord with 5-20P Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 19 min. (800 W Load)
Communications: 2 x USB Ports (HID-Compliant); 2 x Serial Ports (DB9); SNMPWEBCARD Slot; EPO
User-Replaceable Battery: Yes (RBC54)
Primary Form Factor: Tower
Dimensions: 14.2 x 9.2 x 12 in. (36.1 x 23.4 x 30.5 cm)
Weight: 52.4 lb. (23.8 kg)
Standards: UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC (EMI); RoHS
Product Warranty (Worldwide): 3-Year Limited Warranty (Registration required for third year.)
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $250,000
What's Included: UPS, USB/Serial/EPO Cabling, PowerAlert Software, Manual
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.