This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
StarTech.com USB-C Dual-Monitor Docking Station for Laptops - MST and Power Delivery - 4K DP or HDMI - USB Type-C Laptop Docking Station Item # 417068
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Power and charge your laptop through USB Type-C (5Gbps), and create an MST based, dual-monitor workstation.Here's a must-have accessory for your USB-C equipped laptop. This dual-monitor docking station is one of the first to integrate the next-generation USB-C host connector, so you can easily power and charge your laptop through its USB Type-C port. Plus, because it supports MST, you can connect dual monitors through a single USB-C cable. (For a dual-monitor configuration the host laptop must support MST).With power delivery, MST, dual video (DV), or 4K Ultra HD support, this innovative docking station caters to a range of users, such as IT administrators, designers and animators.USB-C is here. It's the future of universal connectivity, and many new laptops and tablets already feature USB Type-C ports. This versatile laptop dock capitalizes on the full potential of USB Type-C, which simultaneously transfers power, video, and data.This docking station supports USB Power Delivery (up to a maximum of 60 watts), so you can power and charge your laptop directly through its USB-C port. Because a single power adapter can be used for your dock and laptop, you can reduce clutter at your workstation. Plus, you don't need to carry or remember an extra power adapter when you're traveling to or from the office.Typical USB Type-A docks restrict video and data to 5Gbps shared bandwidth. This USB Type-C dock allocates data and video traffic separately, so extra bandwidth can be diverted to a particular video or data function, as needed. The USB-C laptop dock offers optimal performance when using multiple monitors and peripherals, so you can get more work done in less time.This versatile dock lets you easily connect dual monitors. With more monitors, you can multitask and increase productivity, by eliminating the hassle of flipping between several open windows.For dual video, simply connect your 1920 x 1200p DisplayPort and HDMI monitors.
|Device Supported||Notebook/Tablet PC|
|Host Interface||USB Type C|
|ports||1 DisplayPort; 1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 HDMI; 1 Thunderbolt; 5 USB 3.0|
|Total Number of USB Ports||5|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.70 oz|
|What's Included||USB-C Dual-Monitor Docking Station for Laptops - MST and Power Delivery - 4K; 1 x USB-C Host Cable; 1 x Universal Power Adapter; 4 x Power Cords (NA/UK/EU/AU); 1 x Quick-Start Guide|
Power and charge your laptop through USB Type-C (5Gbps), and create an MST based, dual-monitor workstation
Connect just one adapter to power the dock and your laptop
Enjoy dual-monitor video output
Easily connect a 4K display through USB-CThe USB-C laptop dock features a DisplayPort and an HDMI port, giving you the flexibility to connect your displays as needed. It supports dual monitors or a single high-resolution 4K monitor.
- A 4K HDMI display at 4096 x 2160p resolution and 24Hz
- A 4K DisplayPort display at 3840 x 2160p resolution and 30Hz
Everything you need to create a full-sized workstationThis full-featured universal docking station offers the ports you need to create a full-sized workstation, including four USB 3.0 ports (including a fast charge-and-sync port and a USB-C port), plus Gigabit Ethernet, audio, and microphone connections.
- Ensure your laptop’s drivers, firmware, and operating system are up to date prior to using the docking station.
- Video output capabilities are dependent on the video card and hardware specification of your connected laptop. Certain video cards have limited MST support, while some monitors will also limit the available resolution.
- Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your laptop USB-C port supports DP alt mode, as well as USB Power Delivery.
- Not all Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports support the full functionality of the Thunderbolt 3 standard. Ensure that your laptop Thunderbolt 3 port supports USB Power Delivery.
- Mac OS does not support MST.
- An essential accessory for the latest USB-C equipped laptops such as the MacBook (single display only), Dell XPS™ 15, 13, or 12, Dell Latitude™ laptops and 2-in-1s, HP Chromebook™ 13 (single display only), Google Chromebook Pixel™ (single display only), as well as many Windows® based tablets
- Power and charge your USB-C equipped laptop, using only the dock’s power adapter
- Perfect for office workers, graphic designers, animators, engineers, financial professionals, and many more professions
- Create a full-size workstation that’s ideal for hot desk and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) users, or for CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) applications