D-Link DAP-2660 IEEE 802.11ac 1.17 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point - ISM Band - UNII Band Item # 417081
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The DAP-2660 utilizes the cutting-edge speed of Wireless AC technology to give businesses the Next Generation Wireless Network. Combining Dual-Band Wireless AC1200 with an aesthetical design, the DAP-2660 can be deployed in any environment giving great wireless coverage without drawing attention to itself.
|Features||Quality of Service (QoS)|
|form factor||Wall Mountable; Ceiling Mountable|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc|
|package contents||Wireless AC1200 Concurrent Dual Band PoE Access Point; Wall and Ceiling Mounting Brackets|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|
The DAP-2660 Wireless AC1200 Concurrent Dual Band Gigabit PoE Access Point is designed to support small to medium business or enterprise environments by providing network administrators with secure and manageable dual-band wireless LAN options. It can provide up to combined 1200 Mbps for mobile devices1 .
Super-fast Wireless AC PerformanceThe DAP-2660 delivers reliable, high-speed wireless performance using the latest 802.11ac standards, with maximum wireless signal rates of up to 300 Mbps using the 2.4 GHz band, and 867 Mbps using the 5 GHz band1 . It supports exceptional device densities and offers optimal range and coverage over both bands.
The DAP-2660 supports advanced radio management features such as band steering, airtime fairness, and load balancing. Band steering detects and steers 5 GHz capable clients away from the overcrowded 2.4 GHz network to the less congested 5 GHz network. Airtime fairness allocates time equally among clients, so each client can transmit at its highest speed regardless of location or 802.11 standard version. Load balancing ensures optimal network performance by limiting the maximum number of users per access point.
802.3af Power over Ethernet SupportThe DAP-2660 has integrated 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, allowing this device to be installed in areas where power outlets are not readily available.
SecurityTo help maintain a secure wireless network, the DAP-2660 supports both Personal and Enterprise versions of WPA and WPA2 (802.11i), with support for RADIUS server backend and a built-in internal RADIUS server allowing users to create their accounts within the device itself. This access point also includes MAC address filtering, wireless LAN segmentation, SSID broadcast disable, rogue AP detection, and wireless broadcast scheduling to protect the wireless network. The DAP-2660 includes support for up to eight VLANs per band for implementing multiple SSIDs to further help segment users on the network. It also includes a wireless client isolation mechanism, which limits direct client-to-client communication. Additionally, the DAP-2660 supports Network Access Protection (NAP), which allows network administrators to define multiple levels of network access based on individual client’s need.
Multiple Operation Modes
To meet the unique needs of different business environments, the DAP-2660 can be configured to optimize network performance based on any one of its multiple operation modes: Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS) with Access Point, WDS/Bridge, and Wireless Client. The DAP-2660 also supports Auto RF Management, which avoids RF interference and optimizes the output power performance.
Network ManagementNetwork administrators have multiple options for managing the DAP-2660, including web (HTTP), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL, which provides for a secure connection to the Internet), Secure Shell (SSH, which provides for a secure channel between local and remote computers), and Telnet. The DAP-2660 has a wireless scheduler feature, which turns off wireless functionality when it isn’t
needed, saving power.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
D-Link offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the DAP-2660 Access Point to further its commitment to product quality and long-term customer confidence.
High Performance Connectivity
• IEEE 802.11ac wireless, up to 1200 Mbps
• Gigabit LAN port
• Band Steering
Trusted Security Features
• WPA/WPA2 - Enterprise/Personal
• WPA2 - PSK/AES over WDS
• VLAN tagging - up to 8 VLANs per band
• MAC address filtering
• Network Access Protection (NAP)
• ARP spoofing prevention
• WLAN partition
Easy to Install
• Supports 802.3af Power over Ethernet
• Wall/ceiling mounting bracket included
• 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless
• 1 Gigabit LAN port (supports 802.3af PoE)
• IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
• IEEE 802.3u/ab/af
Wireless Frequency Range
• 2.4 GHz band: 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
• 5 GHz band: 5.15 to 5.35 GHz, 5.47 to 5.85 GHz
• Two internal 3 dBi for 2.4 GHz
• Two internal 4 dBi for 5 GHz
Maximum Output Power
• 26 dbm for 2.4GHz
• 26 dbm for 5GHz
• WEP 64/128-bit encryption
• SSID broadcast disable
• MAC address access control
• Network Access Protection (NAP)
• Internal RADIUS server
• Secure Telnet (SSH)
• Secure HTTP (HTTPS)
• Traffic control
• AP Array
Physical and Environmental
• 6.69 x 6.69 x 1.1 inches (170 x 170 x 28 mm)
• 11.14 oz. (316 grams) with antennas
• 12 V DC +/- 10%, or 802.3af PoE
Maximum Power Consumption
• 11 Watts
• Operating: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
• Storage: -4 to 149 °F (-20 to 65 °C)
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• Limited Lifetime2
• DAP-2660 Wireless AC1200 Concurrent Dual Band PoE Gigabit Access Point
- 1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 and draft 802.11ac specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
- 2 Limited Lifetime warranty available only in the USA.