HP 92A, Black Original Toner Cartridge (C4092A) Item # 417393
- Compatible HP models:
- LaserJet: 1100, 1100a, 1100ase, 1100axi, 1100se, 1100xi, 3200, 3200m, 3200se
- Compatible Canon models:
- LBP-22X, LBP-250, LBP-350, LBP-800, LBP-810, LBP-1110, LBP-1110 SE, LBP-1120, P420
- Yields up to 2,500 pages.
- Single-part toner cartridge features a new toner formulation to ensure optimal printing of text and graphics.
- Greener choice — contains 28% total recycled content with 13% postconsumer content.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|maximum yield per unit||2,500 pages|
|total recycled content||16%|
|eco-label/standard||Taiwan Green Mark|
|compatible machine models||HP models: LaserJet: 1100, 1100a, 1100ase, 1100axi, 1100se, 1100xi, 3200, 3200m, 3200se; Canon models: LBP-22X, LBP-250, LBP-350, LBP-800, LBP-810, LBP-1110, LBP-1110 SE, LBP-1120, P420|
|print technology||laser printer/copier/fax|
|postconsumer recycled content||16%|
|model name||92A (C4092A)|
Product Q & A
Number of Cartridges
- HP LaserJet 3200m All-in-One
- HP LaserJet 3200 All-in-One
Page yield (black and white): 2,500 pages
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- Color(s) of print cartridges
- Page yield (black and white)
- 2,500 pages
- Product count per unit
- Operating temperature range
- 50 to 91°F
- Storage temperature range
- -4 to 104°F
- Operating humidity range
- 10 to 90% RH
- Storage humidity
- 10 to 90% RH
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 13.82 x 5.16 x 6.5 in
- Package weight
- 2.2 lb
- What's in the box
- Toner cartridge; Recycling guide
- HP's Premium Protection Warranty. This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product m1 Approximate average yield based on ISO/IEC 19752. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.