- Home /
- Product Details
Digital media grows exponentially everyday - photos, music, videos, documents, and so on. Connected homes need a reliable, affordable and simple storage solution that will centralize all multimedia content and make it accessible anytime, anywhere, and on any screen.The ReadyNAS Ultra Family is a series of powerful network attached storage (NAS) with built-in media server capabilities that allow advanced home users to store, share, and protect their digital assets with confidence. The ReadyNAS Ultra Plus series offers the highest performance in NETGEAR's home storage lineup, up to 30% more performance than the ReadyNAS Ultra series. These diskless models are designed for home users who want maximum performance, and the ability to customize their own affordable and easy-to-manage storage solution.
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Management||Disk Management:X-RAID2 automatic volume expansion; Journaling mode; Disk monitoring/scrubbing; Device health status; Power Management:Wake on LAN; Power on/off scheduler; Disk spin-down mode; Automatic power on after power outage; Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) Support; Access Rights Management:User quota; Group quota|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Number of 3.5" Bays||2|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Number of Total Expansion Bays||2|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 2 USB 2.0; 1 USB 3.0|
|Processor Core||Dual-core (2 Core)|
|processor speed||1.80 GHz|
|Protocols||DLNA; CIFS/SMB; AFP; NFS; HTTP; HTTPS; FTPS; FTP; SSL; iSCSI|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, X-RAID2|
|RAID Levels (SDE)||0; 1; X-RAID2|
|Standard Memory||1 GB|
|Total Number of USB Ports||3|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
- Powered by the fastest Intel® processors
- Dynamic X-RAID2™ volume expansion technology
- Front-loading drive bay, hot-swappable, diskless and populated configurations
- DLNA® Certified™, remote and mobile access, HD photo sharing, and TiVo® streaming and backup support
The ReadyNAS® Ultra family is designed specifically for advanced media users in home and small business environments
Home users will enjoy media-rich features such as ReadyDLNA™ media serving, ReadyNAS® Photos II HD photo sharing, ReadyNAS® private cloud technology, and ReadyNAS® mobile access for iOS and Android™ devices. Advanced home users can also download a wide selection of add-ons from the ReadyNAS® community to run on their ReadyNAS® storage device. Because the ReadyNAS® Ultra family is a Linux®-based storage platform, it can support just about any open-source program designed by our ReadyNAS® users—and there are plenty to choose from. ReadyNAS® users can, for example, transcode their videos on the fly using Plex or download peer-to-peer (P2P) files using Transmission.
Small business users, on the other hand, will appreciate NETGEAR’s industry-leading warranty terms, ReadyNAS® Vault™ hybrid cloud solution, and other useful add-ons from NETGEAR® and NETGEAR® partners that support business continuity and growth.
Create your own Private Cloud
With NETGEAR® ReadyNAS® private cloud technology, home and small business users can now turn their ReadyNAS® storage device into a private cloud so they can access, view, edit, or share their data remotely. ReadyNAS® users get bigger storage capacity, tighter privacy and security controls, and best-in-class storage features at affordable prices—without the monthly usage fees, subscription charges, or capacity limits. It has never been easier to store, share and protect your data.
ReadyNAS® Photos II™ is an online photo sharing application that allows users to share their once in a lifetime moments with their social network—directly from their ReadyNAS® storage device.
- Host a premium photo site without paying any monthly fees
- Display HD photo albums beautifully in cover flow or slide show mode
- Add a custom playlist for a personal audio and visual experience
ReadyNAS® Remote™ is an advanced remote access application that allows users to transmit data securely over an encrypted tunnel so that data is protected as it is transfers to/from the ReadyNAS®.
- Enjoy the simple drag-and-drop user interface on local, remote, and mobile devices
- Access and share data from anywhere quickly and easily without the clunky Web interface
- Save and modify files from anywhere using ReadyNAS® mobile app for iOS and Android™ devices
ReadyNAS® Vault™ is a hybrid cloud application embedded on all ReadyNAS® systems that offers maximum performance at the local level while providing automatic backup and disaster recovery solution at the Web-based storage level.
- Add a second layer of data protection by saving a copy to an off-site location that is Web-accessible
- Copy, modify, and recover files from one or more ReadyNAS® systems from anywhere in the world
- Synchronize files automatically with continuous backups or regularly scheduled backups
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability