- Included SanDisk SecureAccess software helps you keep private files private.
- USB 3.0 connectivity offers fast transfers.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Provides up to 32GB of storage for your photos, videos and data files.
|storage capacity||32 GB|
|device connector type||USB 3.0|
|operating system compatibility||Windows; Mac|
|warranty length||5-yr limited|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
From the Manufacturer|
SanDisk Ultra® USB 3.0 Flash Drive (32 GB)
- Transfer speeds up to ten times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives1
- Includes 32 GB2 of storage space for large files
- Protect private files with SanDisk SecureAccess software3
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports
- Backed by a five-year limited warranty4
- My USB flash drive is NOT detected when plugged in to my PC. What do I do?
SOLUTION 1 - Verify if minimum operating system requirements are met.
SOLUTION 2 - Try other USB ports if the light on the flash drive does NOT illuminate when plugged in.
If the USB is not receiving ample amount of power from the USB port, it will not function properly.
If the LED does NOT illuminate on multiple computers, contact SanDisk Support to check warranty status.
SOLUTION 3 - Check status of the USB under Device Manager.
STEP 1 - Connect the USB to the PC
If you receive a "USB Device Not Recognized" error on the computer, the flash drive is most likely failed. Additional troubleshooting is unlikely to correct the problem.
STEP 2 - Check under Device Manager
NOTE: An administrator right to your computer may be required to perform below steps.
1. Open the Computer Management Console
2. Click Device Manager on the left pane.
NOTE: The USB might show up under several places under Device Manager such as:
1. Disk Drives
2. DVD/CD-ROM drives
3. Universal Serial Bus controls as USB Mass Storage.
If there is a yellow exclamation point (!) or question mark (?) beside the device, try to refresh the drivers.
STEP 3 - Refresh the drivers
1. Right-click on the entry with the error mark, select Uninstall.
2. On the top menu, click Action then select Scan for hardware changes.
STEP 4 - Verify if the flash drive is detected
1. Double-click My Computer.
2. Look for the USB under devices with removable storage.
SOLUTION 4 - There might be a conflict in drive letters, see Resolving drive letter conflict.
- Why can't my USB flash drive be detected by my Mac computer?
- Mac OS 9.0 and above does NOT require special drivers to detect USB flash drives.
The USB flash drives will NOT be detected if the USB Mass Storage driver was modified or deleted. Remove all USB devices from the system, download the USB driver from Apple's website, then install it.
Also try to plug the USB flash drive directly into the Mac computer, instead of plugging it to USB port on the keyboard.
- How do I format my USB Drive with third party tools?
There are several free PC applications available online for formatting USB drives such as HP USB Disk Format Tool , 2Tware Fat32Format , and miniAide Fat32 Formatter.
These tools will allow you to format 64GB flash drives into the Fat32 file system for use in enviroments that are not compatible with the exFat file system.
Note: Formatting deletes all data on the drive, be sure to back up your data before formatting.
- How do I delete files on my Cruzer USB flash drive using a Mac?
- 1. Plug your Cruzer USB drive into the USB port. A USB drive icon will appear on the desktop.
2. In the sample image below(as a representation, yours may vary), our USB drive is named Cruzer Drive.
3. Double-click on Cruzer Drive.
4. Select the files or folders you want to delete by clicking on them.
NOTE: To select multiple files or folders, hold down the APPLE key while you click and select the files or folders you want.
5. Drag the selected files or folders to the Trash.
NOTE: You MUST empty the trash bin after you deleted files on your USB flash drives in order to re-gain the capacity.
6. Hold down the Ctrl key while you click on Trash, and then select Empty Trash.
7. Click OK.
Note: If the amount of free space remains the same after you emptied the trash bin, re-format your device.
- How do I format my drive or device using Disk Management?
For legacy U3 Smart Cruzers - Formatting will not uninstall U3.
For MP3 players - the player has to be in MSC mode before connecting to the PC.
For miniSD/microSD cards - The cards must be used with a compatible reader before it can be read in the computer.
STEP 1 - Connect your flash drive, MP3 player (in MSC mode), memory card or card reader to the PC
STEP 2 - Open the Computer Management Console
1. Open the Computer Management Console
2. Under Storage, click Disk Management on the left pane.
STEP 3 - Format the device / MP3 player
1. Right-click on the drive / device you want to format then select Format.
2. Occasionally, a warning may come out concerning active partition, click Yes.
3. You can leave the formatting options such as the Volume label and File system to default.
4. Click OK to format.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Transfer Speeds up to Ten Times Faster than Standard USB 2.0 Drives
If you spend a lot of time sharing and storing large files like HD videos5 and photos, the SanDisk Ultra® USB 3.0 Flash Drive is an ideal time-saving solution. When you use the drive with a USB 3.0 port, it offers transfer speeds up to ten times faster than a standard USB 2.0 drive1 . This significantly reduces your wait time when you move files from the drive to your computer.
Quickly Share and Store Videos, Photos, and More
With 32 GB2 of storage space, the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive has plenty of room for your favorite photos, movies, music, and other files. Use the drive to back up your digital photo collection or important work documents and then take it with you to share files wherever you go.
Store and Share Files Faster with USB 3.0
With read speeds of up to 100 MB/s and write speeds up to ten times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives, this USB 3.0 drive lets you move, store, and share your favorite media files quickly. And because the drive is backward compatible, you can use it in any USB 2.0 port. Transfer a full-length movie in less than 40 seconds6 --and start watching your favorite flick right away.
Secure Your Private Files with Password Protection
With SanDisk SecureAccess software, you can password-protect your private files with 128-bit encryption3 . Sensitive files are stored in a protected folder while access is allowed to other files stored on the drive.
Includes RescuePRO Software
For added protection, the drive includes a one-year downloadable offer for RescuePRO data recovery software7 , which lets you recover accidentally deleted files.
The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive measures 2.87 by 0.87 by 0.42 inches (H x W x D) and is compatible with USB 3.0 as well as USB 2.0 ports. It is backed by a five-year limited warranty4 .
SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive (32 GB).
©2014 SanDisk Corporation. All rights reserved. SanDisk, RescuePRO and SanDisk Ultra are trademarks of SanDisk Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries. SanDisk SecureAccess is a trademark of SanDisk Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drives
|SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive (16GB)||SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive (32GB)||SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive (64GB)|
|STORE YOUR FILES ON A USB DRIVE|
|PHOTOS (10 MEGAPIXEL)||900 photos||1,800 photos||3,600 photos|
|VIDEO (1080 VIDEO AVCHD)||40 minutes||80 minutes||160 minutes|
|MUSIC (MP3 SONGS)||1,000 songs||2,000 songs||4,000 songs|
- 1 Write to drive up to 10 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 100MB/s read speed. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- 2 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- 3 Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS X v10.5+ (software download required for Mac, see www.SanDisk.com/SecureAccess).
- 4 See www.sandisk.com/wug for warranty terms.
- 5 HD (1280x720) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
- 6 Applicable to 32 and 64GB capacities only. Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors
- 7 Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability