- Home /
- Product Details
- Made for intensive use. If your job requires sitting for more than half the workday, this chair is the ideal choice to keep you comfortable and stress-free. Designed with superior support and easily adjustable positioning so you sit right all day long.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. Easy-to-use pneumatic adjustment lever lets you raise or lower seat for the most healthful position. Takes just 1 touch on gas lift to assure calves and thighs are at proper 90° angle with feet flat on floor — so you get less pressure on thighs and better blood flow in legs.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Adjustable tilt angle, forward tilt, and tilt tension let you select the most comfortable angle while you work — and tilt lock lets you lock it into place. Changing body angle as you move from task to task helps you maintain good circulation and reduces fatigue.
- Seat and arm adjustments prevent strain, fatigue. The seat cushion glide mechanism allows you to move seat backward or forward to get the perfect fit. Adjustable seat back depth moves the backrest forward or back to accommodate the length of your thighs while keeping your back in contact with seat back. Adjustable arm height responds to your body configuration to keep arms well supported without elevating shoulders or slumping.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back. Ratchet back-height adjustment lets you easily raise or lower the seat back so the contoured cushions provide maximum support to your lower back. Back angle is adjustable too, so you can vary the angle of torso to thighs, relieving disc pressure and relaxing back muscles.
- Steel frame construction ensures durability. This chair is built to last, with a strong steel frame designed to withstand years of hard use. A great investment for your office!
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Great for smooth-rolling maneuvers around your workstation. Stable 5-star base minimizes the danger of tipping.
- Save time — no assembly required.
- 46"H x 27 1/8"W x 41 1/2"D.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|chair back style||high-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|dimensions||46"H x 27 1/8"W x 41 1/2"D|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|total recycled content||0%|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|adjustable seat back depth||yes|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability