TP-LINK® AC5400 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Gigabit Wireless Wi-Fi Router, Archer C5400 Item # 422288
Run 3 separate wireless channels to create a wider network
- More wireless for more devices. Run 3 separate wireless channels at once, creating a network that can connect to more devices without a trade-off in performance. Smart Connect helps devices run even faster by assigning them to the best available channel to balance network demand.
- Browse on laptops, tables and smartphones. Delivers up to 4 data streams for each wireless band.
- Maximum coverage and stability. 8 high-performance external antennas greatly increase the range and signal stability of the Archer C5400. Beamforming technology further improves the router's coverage by helping it locate wireless devices to form stronger, more reliable connections.
- Run all your devices at once. A powerful 1.4GHz dual-core CPU and three co-processors easily handle the demand made on the Archer C5400's network when multiple users are browsing, streaming and gaming all at the same time.
- Fast wired performance. External hard drives can connect directly to the Archer C5400 via its USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, making it easy to share files, photos, music and video across your network.
- Easy to set up and operate. Set up in minutes thanks to an intuitive web interface and powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and media sharing.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||1.7"H x 9.1"W x 9.1"D|
|maximum data transfer rate||5400 Mbps|
|number of users per network||20|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10|
|plug and play||no|
|ports||USB 3.0; USB 2.0; Ethernet 10/100/1000|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Game Like Never BeforeJump into the action and stay there with the Archer C5400. Wave 2 Tri-Band creates faster connections than ever across three Wi-Fi bands, and powerful XStream processing keeps each one running smoothly. Now you can dedicate an entire band to gaming without short-changing your other devices.
For lag-free performance on game consoles, 4-Stream and NitroQAM greatly increase the router’s throughput. Mobile gamers enjoy faster connections across the home thanks to powerful antennas specially designed to send a high-speed wireless signal up to 10,000 square feet.
XStream Architecture for Powerful ProcessingWith XStream architecture, the Archer C5400 dedicates one processor to each of its three Wi-Fi bands. These processors handle the traffic for each band, freeing the router’s powerful 1.4GHz dual-core CPU to take care of everything else.
All this extra brainpower keeps your Wi-Fi running smoothly so everyone in your home can enjoy what they love most, whether that’s watching movies in 4K, gaming online, streaming music—or all of the above.
NitroQAM and 4-Stream for Faster Speeds4-Stream and NitroQAM work together to get your devices running faster. 4-Stream adds an extra data stream to each Wi-Fi band for four total streams per band, and NitroQAM helps each stream process data more quickly.
Combined, these two advanced features increase total throughput by 67% compared to standard Tri-Band routers, letting you game at the highest settings while streaming live events without slowing down your Wi-Fi.
MU-MIMO* and Smart Connect for Better ConnectionsWave 2 Tri-Band makes the Archer C5400 MU-MIMO ready. MU-MIMO lets the router talk to several devices at once for less waiting. Smart Connect automatically places each device on the best available Wi-Fi band for better connections.
With MU-MIMO and Smart Connect working together, consoles and mobile devices always get the best possible Wi-Fi connections and everyone can game at the same time without lagging.
*MU-MIMO feature requires free firmware upgrade to enable, currently not available. Once available, firmware upgrade may be found on http://www.tp-link.us/download/Archer-C5400.html#Firmware. MU-MIMO capability requires both router and client device to support MU-MIMO. Two or more MU-MIMO enabled devices must be connected to achieve faster performance.
Customizable QoS for More BandwidthCustomizable QoS lets you assign bandwidth to the devices you use most, keeping them running at peak performance. You can also set the router to prioritize higher density traffic, like online gaming and 4K streaming.
Whether you’re gaming at the highest resolution, downloading the latest patch, or streaming live events, you can give more bandwidth to your favorite devices to keep everything running at top speed.
Innovative Antenna DesignEight dual band antennas send strong Wi-Fi up to 10,000 sq. ft., letting you game on your mobile devices anywhere in your home, from your favorite spot on the couch to the comfort of your bed.
Media Sharing and VPNUSB 3.0 and 2.0 ports make it easy to share photos, videos, and music on your home network. When away from home, a VPN allows you to securely access hard drives and other devices connected to the router through USB and Wi-Fi.
Intuitive Mobile InterfaceSet up the Archer C5400 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. When your network is up and running, you can download the free Tether app to easily adjust your network settings from anywhere.
Lifetime Service and Industry-Leading WarrantyNeed help setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 for toll-free technical support, including setup, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our 2-year warranty gives you worry-free service.
|Archer C5400||Archer C3200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router||Archer C2600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router||Archer C9 - AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router||Archer C7 - AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router|
5GHz 2167Mbps +
5GHz 2167Mbps + 2.4GHz 1000Mbps
5GHz 1300Mbps +
5GHz 1300Mbps + 2.4GHz 600Mbps
5GHz 1733Mbps +
|5GHz 1300Mbps + 2.4GHz 600Mbps||5GHz 1300Mbps + 2.4GHz 450Mbps|
|CPU and Processors||
1.4GHz Dual-Core CPU +
1GHz Dual-Core CPU +
|1.4GHz Dual-Core||1GHz Dual-Core||Single-Core|
|Antennas||8x External||6x External||4x External||3x External||
3x External +