Safco® Screw-Lift Lab Stool, 33"H x 25"W x 25"D, Chrome Frame, Black Fabric Item # 424927
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Generous padded seat lets you work longer with less fatigue!
- Cushiony, 3 1/2"- thick seat eases strain! When work keeps you glued to your stool, you'll be glad the seat has added padding to relieve the pain and strain of sitting.
- Screw lift brings seat to the perfect height! You can quickly and easily raise or lower the seat over an 8" range, so you're always at the right height for your lab counter, workbench or any other worksurface.
- Built-in foot ring keeps legs comfortable. The chrome-finished foot ring aids posture and circulation and helps relieve the stress and muscle strain that can occur during long periods of sitting.
- Vinyl upholstery, polished chrome base provide durability. The seat is covered with a rugged black vinyl and the stool is supported by a sturdy chrome tubular steel base — both of them built to last.
- Dual-wheel casters, 360° swivel for mobility! The smooth-rolling casters let you wheel effortlessly about your lab or other work area, and the full swivel makes it easy to pivot between worksurfaces.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|adjustable height range||25" - 33"|
|dimensions||33"H x 24"W x 25"D|
|manufacturer||Safco Products Company|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||16" diameter|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|