This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Goo Gone® Spray, 12 Oz. Item # 427866
Remove stickers and tape with the citrus power of Goo Gone
- A few drops loosen adhesives so labels slide right off merchandise, recent purchases and computer equipment.
- No scraping, no scratching!
- It also takes off scuff marks, tar, grease, make-up, oils and chewing gum from hard flooring, fabrics and carpeting.
|brand name||Goo Gone|
|Cleaner Features||Non-drip; No-mess|
|container weight||12 oz|
|manufacturer||Magic American Corporation|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
More About Goo Gone
Features of Goo Gone Spray Gel
Safe on SurfacesGoo Gone Spray Gel is surface safe and can be used on carpet & upholstery, clothing, any hard surfaces including glass, laminate, metal, wood, plastic, vinyl, windows, ceramic, granite, flooring, countertops, tile and wood.
Removes Sticky, Gummy, Gooey ProblemsGoo Gone Spray Gel works on stickers, candle wax, permanent marker, crayon, glue, gum, tape residue, adhesive, paint, tree sap, tar and much, much more!
Select Your FavoriteGoo Gone offers multiple ways to remove your goo and keep your surfaces safe. Also consider Goo Gone's pour bottle and gallon sizes.
Goo Gone Tough Task Solutions Family
How to Use Goo Gone Spray Gel
Make Goo Gone work for you
Not only is Goo Gone Spray Gel surface safe but it works on a wide variety of adhesives around the home. Including gum, stickers, labels, tar, grease, oil crayon, shoe polish, candle wax, makeup, adhesive and more. It's recommended for use on carpet, ceramic, porcelain, finished wood, sealed stone, painted surfaces, glass, fabric, metals and plastics. The Spray Gel is especially effective on vertical surfaces where the formula clings to the stain. Make Goo Gone your trusted adhesive remover.
Directions for Use on Hard Surfaces
- Apply Goo Gone (for extra gooey messes, let sit 5–10 minutes).
- Wash with hot soapy water.
Directions for Use on Carpet & Upholstery
- Apply Goo Gone to clean white cloth.
- Gently blot stain.
- Clean area with soap and water.
Directions for Use on Clothing (Do not treat clothing while wearing)
- Apply Goo Gone to stain.
- Blot with clean white cloth.
- Launder separately using extra detergent.
Use only per label directions. Pre-test on an inconspicuous area. Do not use on silk, leather, suede or rubber.