This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
- Learn sight words, build vocabulary and develop listening skills. Repetitive, easy-to read text, pictures and natural language simplifies learning.
- Combination of books and audio tracks lets children listen and follow along. Read-along CD features Song, Read, Echo Read and Chant tracks and fun music and sound effects.
- For children in grades K - 2.
- Aligns with Common Core standards.
- Start with level G math, science, language arts and social studies content. Book titles include If We Could Do What the Animals Do, A Tree is a Home, Cat and Dog Go Shopping, The Ten-Second Race, Apron Annie's Pies, Cat and Dog Make the Best, Biggest, Most Wonderful Cheese Sandwich, Detective Dog and the Search for Cat, 100 Years Ago and The Hungry Farmer.
- Progress to level H math and social studies content. Book titles include Lemonade, Barnyard Math with Farmer Fred and Playground Problem Solvers.
|age recommendation||6 years|
|brand name||Learn to Read|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||16|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability