- Home /
- Product Details
- 8GB of memory makes this a powerhouse desktop that runs your programs, graphics, videos, apps and more.
- 2TB hard drive to store what you need.
- Wireless capabilities include: Integrated Bluetooth® 4.0 and Wireless-AC. Wired networking is also supported.
- Ports include: 4 USB 3.0, 4 USB 2.0, 2 HDMI and 1 headphone/microphone combo. Access the HDMI port to connect to your HDTV or extra large monitor. (HDMI cable is sold separately.)
- HP 7-in-1 media card reader makes file transfers fast and easy. Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Select, Memory Stick PRO and Memory Stick MagicGate.
- Powered by a 6th generation Intel Core i5-6400 processor for the speed you need.
- Features Ultra Slim Tray SuperMulti DVD Burner.
- Supports up to 3 monitors.
- Includes USB keyboard with volume control and USB optical mouse.
- Features high definition audio with up to 5.1 surround sound capabilities.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|Dual-Layer Media Supported||Yes|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|hard drive capacity||2 TB|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|model||HP Envy 750-111|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|peripherals included||keyboard; mouse|
|ports||4 USB 3.0; 4 USB 2.0; HDMI; Ethernet 10/100; microphone/headphone combo jack|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|processor model||Core i5-6400|
|processor speed||3.2 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|total recycled content||0%|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 530(|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
Windows 10 Home 64s20
Intel® Core™ i5 processor
This HP ENVY is stylish. It’s sophisticated. It’s smart. Because, guess what? So are you. Your creative energy can’t be contained, and you need a machine that can keep up. Be ready for when inspiration strikes.
This machine has the muscle to back you up. With an Intel processor, massive expandable solid-state hard drive, and powerful graphics card, you can do so much more.
Proudly display this stylish PC. The stunning brushed metal finish looks as sharp as your next masterpiece.
Quality processing power means everyday productivity.
Windows 10 Home is here. Do great things.f1
The HP ENVY Desktop with up to 8 GB memory keeps up with you.
Boost your gaming performance with overclocking functionalityf3 .
Up to 2 TB of additional storage for more music, videos, and photos.f4
Surround yourself with up to three monitors for an immersive experience.
Add a second display for a more immersive computing experience.
Keep up with your most demanding tasks with the powerful 5th generation Intel® Core™ processor.
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Home 64d20
- Memory, standard
- 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- Memory slots
- 2 DIMM
- Hard drive description
- 2 TB 7200 rpm SATAd7
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-6400 with Intel® HD Graphics 530 (2.7 GHz, up to 3.3 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)d12
- 21.72 lb
- Intel® HD Graphics 530d1
- Power supply type
- 300 W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 6.5 x 15.94 x 15.79 in
- Pointing device
- USB optical mouse
- Audio features
- Bang & Olufsen; High Definition Audio 5.1
- 4 USB 3.0; 4 USB 2.0; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Network interface
- Integrated Ethernet 10/100 BASE-Td4
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.0 combod6
- Expansion slots
- 1 PCIe x1; 1 PCIe x16
- Software included
- McAfee LiveSafe™d13
- 1-year limited hardware warranty, toll-free technical support; 90-day limited software technical support (from date of purchase)
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s20 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com f3 Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP and Intel have not tested, and does not warranty, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose. f1 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. f4 For hard drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software. d20 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com d7 For storage drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of drive is reserved for system recovery software. d12 GHz refers to internal clock speed of the processor. Other factors besides clock speed may impact system and application performance. d1 Part of the total system memory (RAM) is used for graphics/video performance. System memory dedicated to graphics/video performance is not available for other use by other programs. d4 Actual speeds may vary. d6 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license. d13 Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability