Hershey's® Krackel Chocolate Bar Miniatures, 66-Oz Bag Item # 431386
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Indulge in a sweet chocolate treat, any time of the day
- Krackel chocolate offers offer a crunchy, sweet snack.
- Individually wrapped for freshness.
|contents per unit||oz|
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
From the Manufacturer|
With its crisped rice and mouthwatering chocolate, Krackel Chocolate Bar has withstood the ‘taste’ of time! This miniature version of the classic Hershey’s Candy is perfect for baking, packing in lunch boxes or care packages, and sharing with loved ones.
- Perfect for family gatherings, care packages, and baking
- Milk chocolate combined with crisped rice to make a deliciously crunchy treat
- This bulk wrapped candy simplifies shopping for snacks
- Individually wrapped miniatures creating the perfect candy bowl addition
- Includes 1 bag of Krackel Chocolate Bar Miniatures (66.7-ounce bag)
Gather Around the GoodnessBring this bag to your next gathering, game day, or movie night! There are plenty of delicious chocolate bars to go around, and everyone will love the crunch of crisped rice in smooth milk chocolate.
Make It Their Sweetest SemesterSend the college students in your life care packages full of their favorite chocolate! These Krackel Chocolate Bars may be miniature in size, but they send a majorly meaningful message.
The Teacher Appreciation Gift They’ll Actually LikeWhen an apple on their desk just won’t do, show teachers you deserve an A+ for giving them Krackel Chocolate Bar Miniatures! Just fill a gift basket or organza bag with these unique treats, then go to the head of the class!
Cookie Pizza Recipe
- 1 package (16 to18 oz.) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 12 assorted Hershey’s Miniatures Chocolate Bars, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Chips, Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Premier White Chips
- 6 cups (about 10-1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Milk Duds Candy made with chocolate and caramel
Instructions1. Heat oven to 350°F. Press cookie dough evenly into 11-inch circle on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, break or cut chocolate bars into about 1/4-inch pieces.
2. Remove cookie from oven. Evenly sprinkle surface with chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, white chips and chocolate bar pieces. Cover "toppings" with marshmallows. Sprinkle surface with chocolate covered caramel candies. Return to oven; bake additional 5 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned. Cool. Cut into triangles using wet knife. About 12 slices.
The Hershey Legacy
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Raised as a poor farm boy, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built the world’s largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools.
In 1909, Hershey and his wife established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company.
For more than a century, the Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.