Carson-Dellosa Summer Bridge Activities Workbook, Grades Pre-K - K Item # 431971
Designed to keep kids mentally and physically sharp while preventing a summer learning gap. Includes daily exercises that are a great way to give your child a head start on the next school year.
- Daily 15-minute exercises help provide an edge to give your child a more successful upcoming school year.
- Fun activities help ensure children are mentally and physically active during the summer. Kids can learn to set goals, develop character and practice their fitness by exploring outside.
- Hands-on exercises can be completed just about anywhere.
- Helps prevent summer learning loss, so kids are ready to go when the new school year comes around.
- Includes 12 weeks of activities to keep kids busy all summer long.
- Designed for students about to enter kindergarten.
- Activities include reviewing colors, shapes and letters and learning new skills like addition, subtraction and vowel sounds.
|book title||Summer Bridge Activities, Grades PK - K|
|number of pages||160 pages|
|publisher||Rainbow Bridge Publishing|