This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Belkin Secure Wired Keyboard for iPad with 30-Pin Connector Item # 432063
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Belkin Secure Wired Keyboard connects directly and securely to a single iPad, and it does not require batteries or recharging, making it the perfect partner for standardized testing. The slender design features well-spaced keys made specifically for the classroom. Its plug-and-play simplicity enables reliable, easy use.
|Certifications & Standards||FCC Class B; MFI|
|connector type||Docking Port|
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||Secure Wired Keyboard for iPad with 30-Pin Connector; 1 x 30-pin Apple Dock cable|
From the Manufacturer|
At a Glance:
- Designed for classroom use
- Secure connection directly to iPad
- SBAC and PARCC testing compliant
- Full-size keys for easy navigation
- No batteries or charging required
- For legacy iPad devices
KEY FEATURES:1. Apple MFI Certified
2. Dock connector provides wired connection to iPad, no batteries or charging required
3. Multimedia and arrow keys for easy navigation
4. Well-spaced keys for comfortable typing
5. “Correct connect” diagnostic indicator
6. Durable, lightweight design
WIRED DESIGN IDEAL FOR STANDARDIZED TESTING
Wireless keyboards are not always permitted during standardized testing, and battery-powered or rechargeable keyboards can run out of power at inopportune times. The Wired Keyboard connects to an individual iPad via a secure wired connection and requires no batteries or charging. This makes the keyboard ideal for SBAC and PARCC testing as well as school deployments at any grade level.
WELL-SPACED KEYS FOR COMFORTABLE TYPING
Designed with students in mind, this durable, lightweight keyboard features full-sized, well-spaced keys for comfortable typing. Multimedia controls offer convenient one-touch access to a variety of features, including volume, mute, play/pause, fast-forward, rewind, and screen lock. Additionally, full-size arrow keys allow students to navigate easily through documents and websites.
The Wired Keyboard for iPad includes a 30-pin Apple Dock connector, and is compatible with iPad (3rd generation) and iPad 2.
- Wired Keyboard for iPad with 30-pin connector
- Apple MFI Certified
- Plug and play
- Full-size keys
- “Correct connect” diagnostic indicator
- Durable, lightweight design
- Multimedia control keys
- Well-spaced keys for comfortable typing
- No additional software required
- No batteries required
- Made for classrooms