HP 13X, Black Original Toner Cartridge (Q2613X) Item # 432892
- Compatible HP models:
- LaserJet: 1300, 1300n, 1300t, 1300xi
- Yields up to 4,000 pages.
- Dependable smart print cartridge offers crisp, sharp output every time.
- Higher-yield cartridge is ideal for heavy volume printing environments.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|maximum yield per unit||4,000 pages|
|total recycled content||18%|
|eco-label/standard||Taiwan Green Mark|
|Product Type||Toner Cartridge|
|compatible machine models||HP models: LaserJet: 1300, 1300n, 1300t, 1300xi|
|print technology||laser printer/copier/fax|
|postconsumer recycled content||18%|
|cartridge capacity||high yield|
|model name||13X (Q2613X)|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
number of cartridges
- HP LaserJet 1300 Printer
- HP LaserJet 1300xi Printer
- HP LaserJet 1300n Printer
Technology refinements for accurate placements and control of toner particles
Precise matching of toner, toner cartridge, and printer architecture
All-in-one cartridge for efficient, economical replacement of supplies
Page yield (black and white): 4,000 pages
High Capacity Toner Cartridges
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- Color(s) of print cartridges
- Page yield (black and white)
- 4,000 pages
- Product count per unit
- Operating temperature range
- 59 to 91°F
- Storage temperature range
- -4 to 104°F
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Storage humidity
- 10 to 90% RH
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 13.11 x 5.59 x 7.8 in
- Package weight
- 2.51 lb
- What's in the box
- Toner cartridge; Recycling guide
- HP's Premium Protection Warranty. This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product m1 Approximate average yield based on ISO/IEC 19752. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.