- Padded chrome arms help support your shoulders and upper body.
- Overall dimensions: 49"H x 23"W x 31"D
- Large, oversized cushioning is plush and comfortable.
- One-touch adjustable seat height.
- Multiple adjustments put you in control of the seat's position.
- Meets and/or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Recommended for intensive use 6-8 hours per day.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 500 lbs.
- Assembly required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 10-year limited warranty.
- GREENGUARD® certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in volatile organic compounds).
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|seat size||23"W x 31"D|
|seat material||bonded leather|
|dimensions||49"H x 23"W x 31"D|
|chair back style||high-back|
|back cushion height||49 inches|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|weight capacity||500 lb|
|warranty length||10-yr limited|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Otherwise call the 800#........................
The idea seems cheap and cheezy, but in my experience it actually is comfortable and attractive. It's definitely a step up from pleather. I've got no idea how it holds up long term, although I suspect it won't measure up to the real deal.
Overall dimensions: 49"H x 23"W x 31"D
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability