SKILCRAFT® Slanted D-Ring Binder, 5" Rings, 72% Recycled, Black (AbilityOne 7530-01-600-2024) Item # 438203
Slanted rings can hold 40% more paper
- Straight, slanted side enables more sheet capacity and easier turning of pages. Thanks to the flat side, D-shaped rings can accommodate even more letter-size loose-leaf paper than round rings — making it excellent for large documents.
- Clear-overlay spine is ideal for presentations. Insert your label-style paper into the spine for a most professional presentation.
- Pocket guards keep sheets together securely in the binder.
- Stash loose papers into the handy front and back inside pockets.
- Heavy-duty vinyl covers and boards resist tearing and cracking.
- Manufactured using a bisphenal-A–free (BPA-free) process for peace of mind.
- Greener choice — contains 72% total recycled content with 72% postconsumer recycled content.
|Binder Capacity||5 in.|
|binder durability||heavy duty|
|binder features||inside pockets; non-view cover; sheet lifter; spine label holder|
|manufacturer||National Industries for the Blind|
|number of fasteners||3|
|number of rings||3|
|postconsumer recycled content||54%|
|ring size||5 in.|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|total recycled content||63%|
|Show More ▾|