HP ProDesk 600 G2 Desktop PC, Intel® Core™ i5, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, Windows® 7 Professional Item # 443316
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 4GB of memory to run your programs.
- 500GB hard drive stores documents, photos and other files.
- Wireless-N for fast, cable-free networking. Wired networking is also supported.
- Powered by a 6th Generation Intel Core i5 processor with a speed of 3.2GHz.
- Ports include: 6 USB 3.0 and 4 USB 2.0 for fast data transfers.
- Intel HD 530 Graphics for visual clarity and enjoyable viewing.
- DVD writer.
- Runs on Windows® 7 Professional. Upgradable to Windows 10 Professional.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|audio hardware||Realtek ALC 221|
|Dual-Layer Media Supported||Yes|
|Effective Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR|
|form factor||Small Form Factor|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 530|
|Graphics Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|keyboard type||Physical Keyboard|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|model||ProDesk 600 G2|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|operating system details||Windows 7 Professional|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7 Pro|
|Optical Media Supported||DVD-RAM/±R/±RW|
|package contents||ProDesk 600 G2 Small Form Factor PC; Keyboard|
|ports||6 USB 3.0; 4USB 2.0; microphone/headphone|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Power Factor Correction||Yes (active)|
|processor model||Core i5-6500|
|processor speed||3.20 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|Product Line||Business Desktop|
|Product Series||ProDesk 600 G2|
|Rated Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Theft/Intrusion Protection||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)|
|Total Number of USB Ports||10|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
Intel® Core™ i5 processor
Starting at 14.6 lb
The HP ProDesk 600 MT/SFF delivers value with a balance of performance and expandability for businesses with commercial-class productivity, reliability, security, and manageability needs.
Power through your day with speed and performance. Get the latest in processing technology with your choice of 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processorsh2 and Intel® HD 530 Graphics.
HP ProDesks are rigorously tested to help ensure reliability. During the HP Total Test Process, PCs experience 120,000 hours of performance trials to help get you through your business day.
The HP ProDesk 600 Desktop MT/SFF delivers powerful performance, security, and manageability at a value that enables you to keep focused on your businesses.
Help secure the future of your modern business. Modern PCs from HP make the most of Windows 10 Prof1 to help protect you from today’s security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business.
Help manage the fleet with Intel® Standard Manageability and reduce the burden on IT resources with HP’s Common Core BIOS that allows standard manageability across HP Desktops and HP Notebooks.
Extend your business investments with a long life cycle and platform stability.
Make conferencing from your PC as simple as the touch of a button with the optional HP Conferencing Keyboard.f5
Give yourself room to grow with ease with multiple expansion slots, ports and connectors.
HP helps you preserve your time and optimize your resources with expert configuration and deployment services that bring you fast, accurate, and globally standardized IT solutions.
- Operating system
- Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Memory slots
- 4 DIMM
- Hard drive description
- 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-6500 with Intel HD Graphics 530 (3.2 GHz, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Starting at 14.6 lb
- Intel® HD Graphics 530
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 338 x 379 x 100 mm
- Pointing device
- HP USB Mouse
- 2 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0 (1 fast charging); 1 headphone; 1 microphone/headphone; 1 SD 3 card reader (optional)
- Expansion slots
- 3 low profile PCIe 3.0 x1; 1 low profile PCIe 3.0 x16
- Security management
- Trusted Platform Module SLB9670TT1.2FW4.40 (TPM) 1.2 (Common Criteria EAL4+ certified), field upgradeable to 2.0; SATA port disablement (via BIOS); Drive lock; Intel® Identity Protection Technology (IPT); Serial, parallel, USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Optional USB port disable at factory (user configurable via BIOS); Removable media write/boot control; Power-on password (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); Solenoid hood lock; Intrusion sensor; Support for chassis padlock devices; Support for chassis cable lock devicesd14
- Protected by HP Services, including a 3-year parts, 3 years labor, and 3 years onsite service (3/3/3) limited warranty; Terms and conditions vary by country; Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. h3 HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform & configuration. h4 Windows 10 Enterprise and Device Guard are only available for installation through HP Custom Integration Services to enterprise customers with a volume license to use Windows 10 Enterprise and requires TPM 2.0. Device Guard is not available with Windows 10 Pro. h1 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. f6 EPEAT® Gold registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. f7 “Observed Productivity, Efficiency and User Satisfaction when Using Multiple or Large Displays,” Koala LLC Ergonomics Consulting, November 6, 2012. f5 Sold separately or as an optional feature. d14 This product ships with TPM 1.2 with option to upgrade to TPM 2.0. Upgrade utility is expected to be available by the end of 2015 via HP Customer Support.
Windows 10 is the familiar feel of Windows – only better. The Start menu is back and better than ever so you can expand and customize it.
With Windows 10 you don't have to replace all your stuff.
Technologies like InstantGo* let you boot up and resume quickly. Your apps and the web run speedy-fast because the system balances the memory and processor resources efficiently.
* Hardware dependent.
Windows Update provides more than just security updates and patches. Now you get prompt updates to help you stay current with the latest Windows experience.
*Internet connection required. ISP fees may apply.
Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant who learns about you over time, and works across all your Windows 10 devices to help you get things done.*
*Cortana available in select global markets at launch. Cortana experience may vary by region and device.
More natural ways of interacting so you can choose what's best for you.
At-a-glance view of everything that matters most.
You know Windows, now Windows knows you.
*Windows Hello requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors.
With Continuum, apps and content will display beautifully in all modes, on all devices, even as you transition from one to another.*
*App experiences may vary.
Windows 10 comes with great built-in apps too, like Maps, Photos, Mail & Calendar, Music, Video, People, and Messaging.
Cloud storage that lets you easily access and share your documents, photos, and more from any device.
*Internet connection required. ISP fees may apply.
Microsoft Edge is the all-new browser built to give you a better web experience, one that's made for easy reading, personal search recommendations, and effortless browsing.
Snap up to four apps on the screen and create new desktops for more space.
*The number of applications that can be snapped will depend upon the minimum resolution for the application.
The world's greatest productivity suite, on the world's most productive operating system.
Visit the new Windows Store, your one-stop shop for great games, apps, music, and video.
*ISP fees may apply.