Shell Education 180 Days Of Writing Workbook, Grade 6 Item # 447599
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Develop your students' creativity with help from these age-appropriate writing activities. As your students move through each 2-week lesson, they'll learn how to use the writing process and strengthen essential language arts skills along the way.
- Workbook helps students build language and grammar skills through writing persuasive, informative and narrative pieces.
- Activities encourage students to follow the writing process (prewriting, drafting, revising, editing and publishing).
- Mentor texts for each unit give students a basis for each 2-week lesson.
- Daily practice pages make activities easy to prepare as classwork or homework.
- High-interest themes help keep young learners engaged in their work.
- Genre-specific rubrics and data-analysis tools help teachers effectively instruct students and monitor progress.
- Meets Common Core standards for writing.
- Recommended for children ages 10 to 12.
|age recommendation||10 - 12 years|
|number of pages||224|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|subject||teaching resources; writing|