TP-Link AC1300 Dual Band Wireless Wi-Fi PCI Express Adapter, Archer T6E Item # 448868
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Easy Installation — upgrade your desktop system easily by plugging the Archer T6E Wi-Fi adapter into an available PCI-E slot.
- Up to 1300Mbps Wi-Fi speeds. Provides high-speed Wi-Fi of up to 867Mbps over 5GHz, perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming. Additionally, the 2.4GHz 400Mbps Wi-Fi band is ideal for standard network/internet usage such as web surfing.
- Wireless-AC dual band is ideal for hi-intensity network usage.
- Backward compatibility — with support for Wireless-N.
- 2 external antennas ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability.
- Features Heat Sink to help dissipate heat generated by the adapter, which in turn increases performance and improves stability.
|Device Supported||Desktop Computer|
|Host Interface||PCI Express|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|maximum data transfer rate||1300 Mbps|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows XP|
|Product Name||AC1300 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter|
|security/encryption||64-bit WEP; 128-bit WEP; WPA-PSK; WPA2-PSK; 802.1x|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.27 Gbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Upgrade to AC1300 Class PerformanceUpgrade your desktop PC to 802.11ac with 256QAM and experience smooth wireless performance during HD video streaming and gaming online.AC1300 class performance delivers fast Wi-Fi over 2.4GHz (400Mbps) or 5GHz (867Mbps) bands.
Keep Cool for Non-Stop PerformanceAn aluminum alloy heat sink distributes heat away from core components keeping adapter cool for peak performance while gaming and streaming for extended periods of time.
Stay Connected with BeamformingSend and receive data at farther range and with greater stability thanks to 2x2 dual band, omnidirectional antennas, and beamforming.
Easy to InstallSet the adapter onto your PCI-E slot for easy installation. A bundled utility provides a quick and intuitive setup process so you can connect to super-fast Wi-Fi without hassle.
Works With Any RouterThe Archer T6E is built for the 802.11ac standard and is 802.11 a/b/g/n backwards compatible so you can upgrade your PC and still connect to any wireless network.
Windows ReadyWorks with Windows 10 /8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP (32 and 64-bit).
WarrantyNeed assistance setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide toll-free technical support. Whether you bought a TP-LINK product yesterday or years ago, we can help with product setup and configuration at no extra charge. Plus, our 2-year warranty grants you worry-free service for peace of mind.
2-year warranty, 24/7 unlimited technical support by phone (1-866-225-8139) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org).