- Use Office Depot®'s Tech Recycling Service for your broken electronics. Each year, Americans throw away millions of tons of old or broken electronics, creating potentially harmful waste known as tech trash. This doesn't have to happen.
- STEP #1: Choose your box size.
- STEP #2: Fill the Tech Recycling Box with as many acceptable items as will fit. Be sure the box can close with all items inside. NOTE: Please do not seal. Acceptable items include: monitors (CRTs and LCDs), fax machines, desktop and laptop computers, printers, scanners, peripherals (keyboards, mice, etc.), telephones, digital cameras, VCRs and DVD players, small televisions, cords and cables. Unacceptable items include: cracked monitors, electronics covered in liquid or leaking, refrigerators or other items containing Freon, appliances such as toasters or kettles, items containing radioactive materials, items that have or may have been contaminated with chemicals.
- STEP #3: Bring your unsealed Tech Recycling Box to any Office Depot store. A store associate will inspect your box to ensure all items are acceptable and that the box can be closed. If everything meets these guidelines, you will be asked to complete a form and the box will be accepted and shipped for recycling.
- Holds up to 40 lb.
- Greener choice — contains 100% postconsumer recycled content.
|postconsumer recycled content||100%|
|total recycled content||100%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability