Leitz® Icon Smart Labeling System Die-Cut Label Cartridge, 1 7/16" x 3 1/2", White Item # 451595
Great for consistent and efficient label making
Part of the Leitz Icon Smart Labeling System, this convenient, drop-in label cartridge lets you print mailing labels with no ink or toner needed. Cartridge contains die-cut labels. You can print just one card instead running the risk of jamming or wasting an entire sheet when you only need one label. Use the automatic cutter for precise cuts after each self-adhesive paper label is printed to create custom labels. Develop labels from scratch or create labels from a collection of included templates. Print high-quality text and images up to 300 x 600 dpi. Permanent adhesive is perfect for shipping, badges, banners and custom labels. Snap-on cartridge allows easy changeover. Cartridge is made from recycled paper pulp.
- Compatible with the ICON 70013000 Smart Label Thermal Printer.
- Paper material labels with permanent adhesive that's secure once placed.
- Prevents jamming or wasting an entire sheet of labels to print just one.
- Intelligent cartridge system shows what tape is loaded and how many labels are left.
- Cartridge contains 600 labels that measure 1 7/16" wide x 3 1/2" long.
- Snap-on cartridge allows for easy and fast changeover.
- Cartridge made from recycled paper pulp and ABS plastic.
- Recycled content — Product contains 100% total recycled content, including 100% postconsumer content, helping you save resources and reduce waste.
|compatible machine models||ICON 70013000 Smart Label Thermal Printer|
|length||3 1/2 inches|
|postconsumer recycled content||100%|
|print technology||thermal printer|
|total recycled content||100%|
|width||1 7/16 in.|
|Show More ▾|