Global® Commerce™ Low-Back Tilter Chair, 35"H x 24 3/4"W x 28"D, Stone/Frame Item # 452947
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tip the seat and backrest to disperse weight, improve circulation and comfort
- Tilt controls allow for varied tasks.. Versatile chair delivers personalized comfort with tilt controls. Adjustable tilt angle moves the seat and backrest simultaneously to improve blood flow while sitting. Adjustable tilt tension lets you match chair's recline resistance to your body weight a
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. This chair's contoured, padded backrest helps keep your spinal column properly aligned throughout the day. Supports upper and lower back to reduce strain and fatigue.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Pneumatic adjustment gives you fingertip control over seat height. Adjusting your chair for changing work conditions or optimal positioning of feet and legs is a simple 1-step procedure.
- Cushioned waterfall-style armrests help relieve shoulder strain. Upholstered armrests comfortably support your forearms and elbows, which helps keep shoulders relaxed to avoid any unnecessary muscle strain while you sit. Gentle downward "waterfall" slope promotes proper circulation in your arms while you work.
- Epoxy-coated steel frame for durability. Strong, long-wearing frame delivers performance you can depend on. Your chair will resist scratching, denting and breakdowns to last for years.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Slide from desk to computer to conference area on this chair's smoothly rolling casters. Engineered for workers who change tasks often throughout the day.
- Scotchgard™-protected fabric resists stains. No more shabby soiled upholstery! Scotchgard fabric protection resists spills and spotting to keep your furniture looking as clean and neat as the day you bought it.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFM
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Measures 35"H x 24 3/4"W x 28"D.
- GREENGUARD certified for reduced harsh chemical emissions and improved indoor air quality. GREENGUARD products can help you obtain LEED credits if you are pursuing Green Building certification under the US Green Building Council™ LEED-CI rating system. Visit www.usgbc.org for more information.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||17 1/2" - 21 1/2"|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||17 inches|
|chair back material||fabric|
|chair back style||low-back|
|dimensions||35"H x 24 3/4"W x 28"D|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||GREENGUARD; BIFMA level 2|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Essential (0-4 hours)|
|seat size||21 1/4"W x 19 1/2"D|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|Show More ▾|