Oklahoma Sound Power Plus Wireless Lectern, 46"H x 22"W x 17"D, Medium Oak Item # 454748
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Deliver an outstanding presentation to your audience alone or with your partners
- 30W amplifier delivers crisp, clear sound. Accommodates most small-size conference rooms, meeting halls, auditoriums and cafeterias.
- 20 1/2"W x 6"D shelf provides ample room to store your presentation pages, water and accessories.
- Wired and wireless microphones accommodate individual and group presentations. Includes a wireless tie-clip/lavaliere mic, a handheld mic with a 9' cable and a factory-installed gooseneck mic holder, a tie-clip/lapel mic with a 10' cable, and an amplifier that works with a variety of Oklahoma Sound wireless microphones.
- Made of high-pressure, thermal-fused laminate on an MDF core with a scratch-resistant finish for long-lasting use.
- Input jacks allow you to connect your CD player, extension speaker or recording output and play MP3s.
- Powered by an AC plug or an optional PS12-V battery (sold separately).
- Save time – no assembly required.
|additional materials||medium-density fiberboard (MDF)|
|brand name||Oklahoma Sound|
|manufacturer||Oklahoma Sound Corporation|
|number of shelves||1|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Show More ▾|