This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Honeywell 1,500-Watt Motion-Sensor Ceramic Tower Heater, 23 1/4"H x 8 3/4"W x 6 3/4"D, Black Item # 456752
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Stay warm on cold days with this ceramic tower heater, which deliver up to 1,500 watts of heat. The programmable thermostat, digital controls and a large LCD allow easy operation for custom comfort.
- Ceramic element produces soothing, even heat. Delivers up to 1,500 watts of heat to create a more comfortable work or living space.
- 2 heat settings allow you to select a desired level of warmth.
- Programmable thermostat offers personalized comfort.
- LCD and digital controls enable simple adjustments and operation.
- Included remote control lets you operate the heater from almost anywhere in the room.
- Oscillation provides even heat distribution.
- Slim, modern tower design fits with most home or office décor.
- Plastic case offers durability.
- Safety motion sensor detects when an item or object gets too close to the heater and shuts the unit off until the object is removed.
- Auto-off tipover switch, cool-touch housing and overheat protection deliver peace of mind and safe operation.
- Permanent dust filter traps dust and particles to keep them from entering the heater.
- UL listed for safety.
|automatic safety shut-off||yes|
|dimensions||23 1/4"H x 8 3/4"W x 6 3/4"D|
|Heater Features||Motion Sensor; LCD Display; Programmable Thermostat; Dust Filter; Oscillating; Tip-over Cut-off Switch; Cool Touch Housing; Overheat Protection|
|heating capacity||5,118 Btu|
|manufacturer||Honeywell International Inc.|
|number of heat settings||2|
|number of speed settings||1500 W|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|What's Included||Digital Ceramic Tower Heater with Motion Sensor, HCE323V; Remote Control|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Digital Ceramic Heater Features
- Slim Design
- Heating Element
- Digital Controls
- Motion Sensor
- Superior Safety Features
- Permanent Filter
- Eco Friendly
- Remote Control
Direct Current Motor Technology allows for slim, modern design.
1500 watt ceramic technology provides comfortable, even room heating and personal warmth.
Digital, top located TouchScreen controls with large temperature display. Easy to set digital controls: 2 heat settings, programmable thermostat, 1-8 hour timer settings.
SafeGuard™ Motion Sensor feature turns heater off if an object gets too close. Heater stays off until the object is removed.
For wide area heating.
Superior Safety Features
Superior safety features including cool touch housing, tip over and overheat protection
Permanent dust filter helps prevent dust and particles from entering the heater.
Is Eco-Friendly - uses reycleable packaging and 3 year limited warranty
The HCE323V Digital Safeguard™ Motion Sensor Heater from Honeywell is a perfect fit for any home. Its space saving tower design features 2 heat settings, cool touch housing and a programmable thermostat for energy efficient, whole room heating. This portable ceramic room heater has a unique safety motion sensor that shuts off the heater when an object becomes too close; it then turns back on when the item is removed. Ceramic technology provides fast, comfortable, even room heating and personal warmth.
- Easy to use digital controls with large temperature display
- 2 heat settings – Max Heat and Energy Saver
- Energy efficient programmable thermostat
- 1-8 hour timer settings
- Remote control
- Unique Safety Motion Sensor senses when an object is too close and shuts heater off until the object is removed
- 360° tip over switch
- Overheat protection
- Cool Touch housing & handle
- Sturdy base
- Quick & easy whole room heating with powerful ceramic heating technology
- Slim, space-saving, modern design fits any home decor
- Wide range oscillation
- Recessed, convenient carrying handle
- Eco friendly – uses 18% less plastic (than comparable Honeywell HZ-3750 heater)
- Permanent filter helps prevent dust and particles from entering the heater
- Color: Dark Grey
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Safety MattersThe safety features of our heaters include:
- Cool touch housing
- Tip-Over safety switch, which automatically shuts down the heater in the event that it's tipped over.
- Flame-resistant materials
- Overheat Protection, which ensures that the heater will shut down if it exceeds temperature requirements
- Caution lights to alert you when a heater is turned on
Lower Your Heating Bills with a Honeywell HeaterHoneywell heaters help save you money, because they heat the room you're in — as opposed to heating your whole house. So you get the right level of heat you need, where you need it. This allows you to turn down the thermostat a few degrees, which ultimately can save you up to hundreds in heating costs per year.