Learn To Read Reading Pack, Variety Pack 3, GRL C - D, 6 1/4" x 9", Grades K-2 Item # 457943
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Children can learn while they enjoy plenty of exciting stories. A variety of topics help engage young minds.
- Help build strong vocabulary skills, sight word knowledge, reading fluency and other important skills.
- Pictures and repetitive text make it easy for beginning readers to understand.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Includes "What's Going On?" "Whose Forest Is It?" "On the Go" and "Where Are You Going?" science books and "How Many?" "How To Make a Mud Pie," "What Do You See?" and "Bears, Bears Everywhere" fun and fantasy books and a "What Time Is It?" math book. Also comes with "How Can I Help?" "We Can Share At School" and "Mr. Noisy Builds a House" social studies books.
- Set includes 12 total books.
|brand name||Learn to Read|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|
|age recommendation||5 years|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|