Fujitsu fi-7160 Color Sheetfed Image Scanner, 6.4"H x 11.8"W x 6.7"D, TU8348 Item # 458263
Scan and digitize your company's documents quickly with the Fujitsu fi-7160 sheetfed scanner. With a large 80-sheet hopper and scanning speeds up to 60 pages per minute, getting your documents professionally digitized is faster than ever.
- 50 to 600 dpi scan resolution is adjustable in 1 dpi increments for precise control and clear results.
- Features 24-bit color depth for rich hues. 8-bit grayscale depth ensures crisp monochromatic images.
- Scans up to a maximum size of 8.5" x 14".
- Scans documents quickly at a fast 60 ppm to save you time.
- Features an LCD operational panel, so you can quickly check the status of the scanner.
- Equipped with "Skew Reducer" to ensure a straight paper feed, even with small documents.
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface offers easy connection. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
- Included software enhances your productivity. Includes PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series, Scan to Microsoft SharePoint, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap, Scanner Central Admin Agent and more.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|automatic document feeder capacity||80 sheets|
|Certifications & Standards||TWAIN; ISIS|
|connector type||USB 2.0; USB 3.0|
|dimensions||6.4"H x 11.8"W x 6.7"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; RoHS; EPEAT Silver|
|Image Sensor Type||CCD|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|maximum black and white scan speed||60 ppm|
|maximum color scan speed||60 ppm|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||120|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||60|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||120|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||60|
|maximum resolution||600 dpi|
|Maximum Scan Size||8.27" x 18.33 ft|
|Media Size||A4 8.30" x 11.70"; Letter 8.50" x 11"; 2" x 2.13"; Legal 8.50" x 14"; 8.27" x 18.33 ft; A8 2" x 2.90"; Custom Size|
|media type||Plain Paper; Plastic Card; Embossed Card; Credit Card; Card|
|Operating Power Consumption||38 W|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2008|
|optical character recognition (OCR) technology||yes|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|package contents||Fi-7160 Sheetfed Scanner; ADF Paper Chute; AC Cable; AC Adapter; USB Cable; Software & Drivers DVD; Getting Started Guide|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||38 Watt (1.8 Watt)|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Product Name||Fi-7160 Sheetfed Scanner|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||1.80 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||350 mW|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Fujitsu fi-7160 Sheet-Fed Scanner
Provides unmatched performance and market-leading document imaging capabilities with faster scanning speeds
- Fast, 60ppm / 120ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- 80-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- LED light-source
- Scanner Central Admin Suite
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- Acoustic and Timing Paper Protection functionality
- Comes with TWAIN and ISIS Drivers with PaperStream IP image clean up
- One-year Limited Warranty with available Advance Exchange program
- Will this scanner do OCR or Optical Character Recognition? expandContent
- Yes, all Fujitsu scanner models are capable of creating images that are used for OCR recognition. OCR is a software process where an image is converted to text data. Once the PDF has been OCR'd users can easily search for words within a PDF.
- Are Fujitsu scanners networkable? expandContent
- Fujitsu offers a complete network scanning solution with the fi-6010N and N1800 network scanner which includes Scan to E-mail, Scan to Folder, Scan to Network Fax, Scan to FTP and Scan to Print functionality.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
With duplex scanning speeds of 120 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7160 and fi-7260 protect your documents with acoustic sensors, ensure your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduce rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. Reliability is enhanced even further with new skew prevention technology for exceptional paper handling.
- USB 3.0 for forward compatibility
- Continuous hard and embossed card scanning up to 1.4mm thick
- Ultrasonic Double-feed Detection sensor for security against lost images
- Scan sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels while securing against multifeeds
- Long document support up to 18.3 feet in PaperStream IP drivers
PaperStream IP (32/64 Bit)
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PSIP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture (PSC) makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only have we provided users with the most common profiles used by customers—black and white, color, and auto-color—new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. We have organized the release screen so that batches can easily be suspended or continued. PSC is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make batch separation easy, improving document organization.
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
|Fujitsu fi-7160 Document Scanner||Fujitsu fi-7260 Sheet-Fed Scanner||Fujitsu fi-7180 Document Scanner||Fujitsu fi-7280 Sheet-Fed Scanner|
|Scanner Type||ADF||ADF + Flatbed||ADF||ADF + Flatbed|
|Duplex or Simplex [...]||Duplex||Duplex||Duplex||Duplex|
|ADF Scanning Speed (Color, Greyscale, Monochrome)||60ppm / 120ipm @200dpi, 300dpi||60ppm / 120ipm @200dpi, 300dpi||80ppm / 160ipm @200dpi, 300dpi||80ppm / 160ipm @200dpi, 300dpi|
|Flatbed Scanning Speed||
||1.7 seconds (200 / 300 dpi)||
||1.7 seconds (200 / 300 dpi)|
|Output Resolution||Up to 600 dpi||Up to 600 dpi||Up to 600 dpi||Up to 600 dpi|
|Image Sensor||Dual CCD||Triple CCD||Dual CCD||Triple CCD|
|ADF Paper Size||
Min 2" x 2.13"
Max 8.5" x 14"
Min 2" x 2.13"
Max 8.5" x 14"
Min 2" x 2.13"
Max 8.5" x 14"
Min 2" x 2.13"
Max 8.5" x 14"
|Flatbed Paper Size||
||Max 8.5" x 11.69"||
||Max 8.5" x 11.69"|
|Paper Input [...]||Up to 80 sheets||Up to 80 sheets||Up to 80 sheets||Up to 80 sheets|
|Interface||USB 3.0 (Backward compatible)||USB 3.0 (Backward compatible)||USB 3.0 (Backward compatible)||USB 3.0 (Backward compatible)|
|Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection, Intelligent Multi Feed Detection||
|Paper Protection Function||
|Embossed card scanning, Long Document Scannning||
|PaperStream IP (TWAIN & ISIS) Drivers / PaperStream Capture Software||
|Scanner Central Admin Software||
|Size (W x D x H)1||11.8" x 6.7" x 6.4"||11.8"x 22.7"x 9.2"||11.8" x 6.7" x 6.4"||11.8"x 22.7"x 9.2"|
|Weight||9.26 lb. (4.2 kg)||19.4 lb. (8.8 kg)||9.26 lb. (4.2 kg)||19.36 lb. (8.8 kg)|
|Limited Warranty2||1 Year Advance Exchange||1 Year Advance Exchange||1 Year Advance Exchange||1 Year Advance Exchange|
|Service Options:||Advance Exchange Plus, Depot Plus, ScanAid Kit||Advance Exchange Plus, Depot Plus, ScanAid Kit||Basic, Advance Exchange Plus, Depot Plus, ScanAid Kit||Basic, Advance Exchange Plus, Depot Plus, ScanAid Kit|
- 1 When chute is closed.
- 2 For full details, visit www.fcpa.fujitsu.com/warranties or call (800) 626-4686