GBC® Ultima 65 Laminating Machine Item # 458272
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Preserve and protect a wide variety of school documents and teaching aids
- Control panel with 1-touch keypad eliminates guesswork. Heated roller design produces a smooth scratch-free finish, and an infrared heating coil ensures consistent lamination quality — complete with preset temperature controls.
- Slide away idler arm makes film loading easy. Retractable sliding trim blade with protective shield cuts film cleanly and safely.
- 27" film capacity width and accepts 1 mil, 1.5 mil and 3 mil films. Digital speed control adjusts speed to accommodate a variety of thicknesses and product textures.
- Standby mode reduces power consumption when not in use. Ready and wait visible and audible signals alert operator to machine readiness.
- Reverse switch clears misfeeds quickly.
- Automatic shutoff eliminates the chance of overheating.
- UL, CE and CSA listed.
|maximum thickness||3 mil|
|dimensions||28.75"H x 19.75"W x 42"D|
|laminating setting||cold run; hot run|
|maximum document width||27 inches|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|warranty length||90-day limited|