GBC® Ultima® 65 Thermal Roll Laminator, 27" Max. Width, 10 Min Warm-up Item # 458272
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ultima 65 makes laminating easier. AutoSpeed automatically adjusts to best speed for jobs. Color coded EZload system and AutoGrip shafts for standard film ensure accurate loading. Works with EZload and standard film. 27" max width, 3 mil max film thickness. Rear stop button and pivoting feed table.
- EZload technology uses color-coded end caps to take the guesswork out of film loading, and eliminates the hassle of putting film on complicated film shafts.
- Pivoting feed table eliminates the need to remove the table when replacing film, further simplifying the film changing process.
- AutoGrip shafts make removing and adding standard film easier than ever.
- Maximum document width of 27" is perfect size for laminating classroom charts, certificates, artwork and more. Accepts standard GBC NAP-Lam I film or Ultima 65 EZload film up to 3 mil thick.
- 1-touch AutoSpeed automatically adjusts the laminating speed for you, ensuring quality lamination on every project.
- Additional stop button on the back of the laminator allows you to stop the machine while watching the job’s output.
- Built-in trimmer eliminates the need for scissors and footage counter lets you quickly tell how much of the roll remains to track film usage.
- Slow forward and reverse functions work while the machine is open to easily clear jams and ensure worry-free laminating.
- Visual ready alert light lets you know when the machine’s 10-minute warm up time is up. Safety features include attached protective shield, auto standby mode after 2 hours without use, and auto shut off after 3 hours without use.
- Backed by the Manufacturer's 90-Day Limited Warranty.
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|dimensions||14"H x 35"W x 21"D|
|laminating setting||cold run; hot run|
|maximum document width||27 inches|
|maximum thickness||3 mil|
|warm-up time||10 minutes|
|warranty length||90-day limited|