Creative Teaching Press® Learn To Read Book Series With CD, Variety Pack 12, Levels F - G, Grades K - 2 Item # 460688
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Make learning to read an audio and visual experience
- Learn sight words, build vocabulary and develop listening skills. Repetitive, easy-to read text, pictures and natural language simplifies learning.
- Combination of books and audio tracks lets children listen and follow along. Read-along CD features Song, Read, Echo Read and Chant tracks and fun music and sound effects.
- For children in grades K - 2.
- Aligns with Common Core standards.
- Start with level F science and language arts content. Titles include Collecting Things is Fun and Cat and Dog: The Super Snack.
- Progress to level G math, social studies and science content. Titles include Look and See, Patterns All Around Me, Monster Stew, Measurement Mysteries, Our Favorites, By Myself of with My Friends, Did You Know?, I Try to Be a Good Person, A Great Attitude and Where Did It Go?.
|brand name||Learn to Read|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|distributor||Creative Teaching Press|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|
|age recommendation||7 years|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||16|