HP DesignJet T1300 PostScript 44" Large-Format Color Inkjet Printer Item # 461431
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Increase your paper size, media and application options up to 44" with HP's DesignJet T1300 printer.
- Features workflow efficiencies that can increase productivity and produce PostScript-quality prints.
- Dual rolls allow you to print on different paper types and sizes up to 44" without manual switching.
- Print a range of CAD and GIS applications, including infrastructure projects and geospatial mapping.
- Manage tasks directly from this Designjet T1300 multi-function printer, using its color touchscreen.
- Get professional-quality results with original HP inks. Includes a starter set of HP ink cartridges.
- Built-in, Gigabit Ethernet connection. Prints from your PC or mobile device using ePrint technology.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Auto Paper Cutter||Yes|
|Certifications & Standards||EU (LVD and EN60950-1 compliant); USA and Canada (CSA); Russia (GOST); Singapore(PSB); China (CCC); Argentina (IRAM); Mexico (NYCE); USA(FCCrules); Canada (ICES); EU (EMC Directive); Australia (ACMA); NewZealand (RSM); Japan (VCCI); Korea (KCC); FEMP; EuP|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; WEEE; RoHS; China RoHS; REACH|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slots||1 x EIO Slot|
|form factor||Floor Standing Supported|
|hard drive capacity||160 GB|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Language Emulation||HP GL/2; TIFF; HP RTL; CALS/G4; HP PCL3/GUI; PostScript 3; Adobe PDF 1.7|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Max Resolution (Color)||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum color print speed||445 ft²/h|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Print Width||44 in.|
|Media Feeders||2 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (44 in x 300 ft) weight: 60 g/m² - 328 g/m² ¦ 1 x manual - 1 sheet - 44 in x 66 in weight: 60 g/m² - 328 g/m²|
|Media Size||D; A0; Letter; 8.27" to 44.02" Width - Cut Sheet; 10.98" to 44.02" Width - Roll Paper; E; A1; A2; A3; A4|
|media type||Plain Paper; Roll Paper; Cut Sheet; Coated Paper; Glossy Paper; Bond Paper; Heavyweight Paper; Matte Paper; Color Paper; Technical Paper; Tracing Paper; Translucent Bond; Vellum; Clear Film; Matte Film; Photo Paper; Satin Photo Paper; Semi-gloss Paper; Backlit; Polyester Film; Polypropylene; Vinyl|
|number of colors||6|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||100 mW|
|Operating Power Consumption||120 W|
|package contents||Designjet T1300 Large Format Printer; Printheads; 1 x Starter Magenta Ink Cartridge; 1 x Starter Cyan Ink Cartridge; 1 x Starter Yellow Ink Cartridge; 1 x Starter Gray Ink Cartridge; 1 x Starter Matte Black Ink Cartridge; 1 x Starter Photo Black Ink Cartridge; Printer Stand; Spindle; Quick Reference Guide; Setup Poster; Power Cord; Software & Driver CD|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|ports||1 USB 2.0|
|Printer Stand Included||Yes|
|RAM Installed (Max)||32 GB|
|software included||HP ePrint & Share; HP Utility for Mac and Windows|
|Standby Power Consumption||7 W|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
32 GB (virtual)
Standard, 160 GB
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
This 44-inch HP DesignJet printer features workflow efficiencies that help increase productivity and save time. See professional-quality results with Original HP inks and Adobe PostScript®. Increase your paper size, media, and application options.
Improve productivity with quick and easy setup and printing. Features, such as two rolls with smart switching and fast printing speeds, free you up to spend more time on your business. Achieve high-quality printing with six Original HP inks.
Use this web-connected printer with ease and complete work quickly thanks to trusted connectivity and security settings, advanced printing capabilities, and automatic updates.
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Internetconnected PC from virtually anywhere.
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
Architecture, engineering and GIS; Reprographic services; Graphic design
Many of the newest printers from HP connect to the Internet. See your printer status, add and remove print apps, and manage ePrint settings and job history from any Web browser, at home or on the go.f3
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
- HP DesignJet T1300 Printer
- introductory ink cartridges
- printer stand
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- startup software
- power cord
- Model size
- 44 in
- Print time color line drawing (draft, D)
- 39 sec/page
- Print speed color line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 80 D prints per hour
- Print speed black line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 80 D prints per hour
- Print speed line drawing (economode, D plain paper)
- 103 D prints per hour
- Memory, standard
- 32 GB (virtual)
- Hard disk
- Standard, 160 GB
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges
- 6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
- Ink types
- Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y); pigment-based (mK)
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
- 0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.0024 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy
- Maximum optical density (black)
- 2.15 maximum black optical density (6 L*min)
- Finished output handling
- Sheet feed; two automatic roll feeds; automatic roll-switching; media bin; automatic cutter
- Media types
- Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, colored), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (clear, matte, polyester), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), backlit, self-adhesive (two-view cling, indoor paper, polypropylene, vinyl)
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 8.3 to 44-in wide sheets; 11 to 44-in rolls
- Roll maximum output
- 300 ft
- Roll external diameter
- 5.3 in
- Media thickness
- Up to 31.5 mil
- HP ePrint capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified; EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
- Print languages
- Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7, HP-GL/2, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium, Windows Vista® Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, Windows® XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home, Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6; Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenServer; Linux (see http://www.hplip.net)
- Power consumption
- < 120 watts (printing); < 27 watts (ready); < 7 watts (< 25 watts with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep); 0.1 watts (off)
- Power consumption (active)
- < 120 watts
- Power consumption (sleep)
- < 7 watts (< 25 watts with embedded Digital Front End)
- Power consumption (standby)
- < 27 watts
- Energy efficiency
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 69.7 x 28.4 x 41.3 in
- 189 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Software included
- HP Utility for Mac and Windows
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product f3 In oer to use these features, your printer must be connected to a network with Internet access.