Tram Fiberglass Base Antenna Item # 462864
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- High Performance 200 watts power rating, low SWR & broad banded.
- In models with multiple sections there is a special design of the joint bracket to connect fiberglass tubing that enables the antenna to maintain the same strength as one.
- The radiator and coil are hermetically sealed In fiberglass tubing to assure low SWR in all weather.
- DC ground construction allows static dissipation for low noise ratio and maximum lightning protection.
- Vertical polarization with 50 ohms impedance.
- Mast diameter accepted is 1 3/16" (30-62 mm)
- UHF (SO-239) connector.
|frequency||144 MHz to 148 MHz; 430 MHz to 450 MHz|
|Frequency Band Type||UHF; VHF|
|Product Name||Fiberglass Base Antenna|
|Antenna Gain||8 dB|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Survival Wind Speed||1936 in/s|
|Show More ▾|