- The 15.6" diagonal HD LED-display with 1366 x 768 resolution offers brightness and clarity. LED-backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Features 4GB of memory to run your programs.
- 500GB hard drive holds your songs, photos, documents and other files.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) gives you high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks with ease. Share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Wired networking is also supported.
- Use the HDMI™ port to view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Includes 1 super-speed USB 3.0 port for ultra-fast file transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet is fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Features a multi-format digital media card reader for Secure Digital cards.
- Integrated keypad speeds data entry and calculations.
- Front-facing VGA webcam with integrated digital microphone lets you keep in touch via voice and video messaging.
- Weighs less than 5 lb.
- Features Microsoft® Windows® 8.1.
- Gives you up to 6 hours of battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- ENERGY STAR® — For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|processor speed||1.4 GHz|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||AMD|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|video hardware||AMD Radeon R2 Graphics|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Memory Card Supported||Secure Digital (SD)|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|maximum battery life||6 hours|
|eco-label/standard||EPEAT Silver; ENERGY STAR|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Graphics Controller Model||Radeon R2|
|ports||1 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 Ethernet|
|average battery life||6 Hour|
|audio hardware||HD Audio with stereo speakers|
|diagonal screen size||15.6 inches|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|package contents||15-g070nr Notebook PC; Lithium Polymer Battery; AC Adapter|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|operating system details||Windows 8.1|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|battery capacity||2800 mAh|
|Pointing Device Type||TouchPad|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|processor model||Dual-Core E1-6010|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||HP 15-g070nr Laptop Computer|
Windows 8.1 with Bing 64
4 GB 1066 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (onboard)
500 GB 5400 rpm SATA
AMD Dual-Core E-Series processor
Supported Operating Systems
Operating system installed
- Windows 8.1 with Bing 64
- 4 GB 1066 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (onboard)
Hard drive description
- 500 GB 5400 rpm SATA
- AMD Dual-Core E-Series processor
- AMD Dual-Core E1-6010 APU with Radeon R2 Graphics (1.35 GHz, 1 MB cache)
- AMD Radeon R2 Graphics
Display size (diagonal)
- 15.6" diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit (1366 x 768)
Battery and Power
- 3-cell (31 WHr) Li-ion polymer
Power supply type
- 45 W AC power adapter
- 4.83 lb
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 14.88 x 10.2 x 1 in
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing) with integrated digital microphone
Multimedia and Input Devices
- Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support
- HD Audio
- Stereo speakers
Connectivity and Communications
- 1 USB 3.0
- 2 USB 2.0
- 1 HDMI
- 1 headphone/microphone combo
- 1 RJ-45
- Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN
- 802.11b/g/n (1x1)
- 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- Kensington MicroSaver lock slot
- Power-on password
- Accepts third-party security lock devices
- Black licorice
- HP Finish
Certification and Compliance
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- EPEAT® Silver
Software and Applications
- CyberLink PhotoDirector
- CyberLink Power2Go
- CyberLink PowerDirector
- CyberLink PowerDVD
- CyberLink YouCam
- Getting Started with Windows 8
- HP Connected Music
- HP Connected Photo
- HP ePrint
- HP Games by WildTangent
- HP Recovery Manager
- HP Savings Center
- HP SimplePass
- HP Support Assistant
- HP User Guide
- HP Utility Center
- Kindle for Windows 8
- Microsoft Games
- McAfee LiveSafe™
Software - Productivity & finance
- Buy Office
- 1-year limited hardware warranty support
Do it all at impressive speeds with next generation processors that offer power and dependability.
View photos, videos and more in a whole new light on a vivid HDh1 15.6-inch diagonal display.
Get the best view in the house with a vivid 15.6-inch diagonal HD display.f1
The most powerful Office yet, with smarter versions of your favorite applications and new cloud services that connect you to your content when and where you need it.f4
We’ve got your entertainment needs covered. From our webcam app to powerful photo and video editing—even an enhanced video experience.
Start up in an instant, quickly switch between applications, and manage files with the fast and fluid Windows 8.f3
Enjoy a whole new way of using your PC. Our Windows 8f3 introduction shows you all the tips and tricks for keeping focused on what matters to you.
Keep your files protected while making them accessible from any device with HP Connected Drive.f5
A unique music application providing limitless discovery, HP Connected Music seamlessly integrates your collection with leading music and radio services.f6
Sync photos across your PC, smartphone and tablet with HP Connected Photo. Capture, store and order prints on Snapfish, or share them on social networks.f7
HP recommends Windows.
1-year limited hardware warranty support
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability