- Chromebook is easy to set up, use and maintain. Features the Google Chrome operating system, which offers layers of security and built-in cloud storage. (Internet access is required and not included.)
- The 16GB solid state drive provides faster access than a traditional hard disk drive. Your laptop will boot up in about 10 seconds and resume almost instantly.
- Features 2GB of memory so you can run your apps.
- 11.6" LED-backlit display delivers a crisp 1366 x 768 resolution. LED-backlighting gives you a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Use the micro-USB port to charge your mobile devices quickly and easily.
- Weighs only 2.69 lb.
- Software updates are automatic for both the operating system and your apps.
- Includes free 100GB 2-year cloud (Internet) storage with Google Drive access.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) provides fast connectivity and is fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g.
- Front-facing VGA Webcam with integrated digital microphone makes it easy to stay in touch via video and voice messaging.
- Battery can stay powered for up to 6.25 hours. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- ENERGY STAR® — For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|processor model||Exynos 5250|
|diagonal screen size||11.6 inches|
|hard drive capacity||16 GB|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|maximum battery life||6.25 hours|
|processor speed||1.7 GHz|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|ports||2 USB 2.0|
|audio hardware||HD Audio with stereo speakers|
|hard drive type||SSD (solid state disk)|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
|model name||HP Chromebook 11-2010nr PC|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability