Oklahoma Sound Power Plus Wireless-Ready Lectern, 46"H x 22"W x 17"D, Mahogany Item # 463736
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Stand at the podium or interact with your audience during your presentation
- 30W amplifier projects rich, clear sound to small-size conference rooms, meeting halls, auditoriums and cafeterias. Works with most Oklahoma Sound wireless microphones for flexibility.
- 20 1/2"W x 6"D shelf provides convenient storage for your presentation accessories.
- Wired and wireless microphones can be used individually or simultaneously. Includes a wireless headset mic, a handheld mic with a 9' cable and a factory-installed gooseneck mic holder and a tie-clip/lapel mic with a 10' cable.
- Made of high-pressure, thermal-fused laminate on an MDF core with a scratch-resistant finish to withstand years of use.
- Input jacks make it easy to connect your CD player, extension speaker or recording output and play MP3s.
- Powered by an AC plug or an optional PS12-V battery (sold separately).
- Save time – no assembly required.
|additional materials||medium-density fiberboard (MDF)|
|brand name||Oklahoma Sound|
|manufacturer||Oklahoma Sound Corporation|
|number of shelves||1|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Show More ▾|