- Home /
- Product Details
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g) technology makes it easy for the whole office to connect or print from your compatible Android or iOS smartphone. Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports allow backup wired connectivity.
- Create wide-format architectural designs, maps, photos and other oversize items.
- Creates color images at speeds up to 275 sq ft/hr.
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution for crisp, detailed images.
- Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin and automatic cutter allow printing on a wide range of media. Accommodates 11" to 24" rolls, 8.3" x 11" to 24" x 74.7" sheets and A4, A3, A2, A1 (A, B, C, D) standard sheets.
- Built-in A3/B+ tray enables flexible printing options.
- Full-color 4.3" touch screen puts simple, intuitive use at your fingertips.
- 1GB of built-in memory help you process complex files at high speeds.
- Included drivers are compatible with most Windows® and Mac OS X machines.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Printer Stand Included||Yes|
|maximum color print speed||21 Second|
|Media Size||A0; A1; A4; 8.27" x 35.98" - Cut Sheet; 10.98" x 35.98" - Roll Paper; A2 - 298.56 ft Length - Roll Paper; A3|
|Product Name||Designjet T920 36-in PostScript ePrinter|
|Language Emulation||PostScript 3; HP GL/2; HP RTL; CALS/G4; JPEG; URF; HP PCL3/GUI; Adobe PDF 1.7; TIFF|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (36 in x 300 ft) weight: 60 g/m2 - 328 g/m2|
|Maximum Print Width||35.98 in.|
|media type||Coated Paper; Photo Paper; Bond Paper; Plain Paper; Color Paper; Heavyweight Coated Paper; Super Heavyweight Plus Matte; Technical Paper; Translucent Bond; Vellum; Tracing Paper; Clear Film; Matte Film; Polyester Film; Glossy Photo Paper; Semi-gloss Paper; Satin Photo Paper; High-gloss Paper; Matte Paper; Adhesive Paper; Vinyl; Backlit; Polypropylene|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Media Handling||1 x Automatic Front Loading Roll Feed Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 50 Sheet|
|hard drive capacity||320 GB|
|number of colors||6|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|form factor||Floor Standing Supported|
|Auto Paper Cutter||Yes|
32 GB (virtual)
Standard, 320 GB
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 x 1200 input dpi
Improve your printing experience—this front-loading printer with output stacking tray helps organize and protect your prints and offers professional results. Access and print projects while out of the office, with HP Designjet ePrint & Share.h2
Organize and protect your print jobs with the output stacking tray and load paper rolls effortlessly from the front of the device. The compact design allows you to easily reach media and see into the print zone to keep close track of print jobs.
Produce high-quality prints with six Original HP inks, handle complicated files with robust processing power, and complete A1/D-size prints quickly. Use true previews on the color touchscreen to help reduce the risk of error and improve efficiency.
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Internetconnected PC from virtually anywhere.
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
Architecture engineering and GIS; Copy shops; Graphic design
Many of the newest printers from HP connect to the Internet. See your printer status, add and remove print apps, and manage ePrint settings and job history from any Web browser, at home or on the go.f3
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
- HP Designjet T920 ePrinter
- ink cartridges
- stacking tray
- printer stand and media bin
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- startup software
- power cord
- Model size
- 36 in
- Print time color line drawing (draft, D)
- 21 sec/page
- Print speed color line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 120 D prints per hour
- Print speed black line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 120 D prints per hour
- Print speed line drawing (economode, D plain paper)
- 120 D prints per hour
- Memory, standard
- 32 GB (virtual)
- Hard disk
- Standard, 320 GB
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 x 1200 input dpi
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges
- 6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
- Ink types
- Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y); pigment-based (mK)
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
- 0.2 x 0.87 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.0028 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy
- +/- 0.1%
- Maximum optical density (black)
- 6 L* min/2.15 D
- Finished output handling
- Input: automatic front-loading roll feed; sheet feed; Output: integrated output stacking tray (from A4/A to AO/E, with up to 50 A1/D-size capacity); media bin; automatic cutter
- Media types
- Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, colored), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (clear, matte, polyester), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), backlit, self-adhesive (two-view cling, indoor paper, polypropylene, vinyl)
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 8.3 to 36-in wide sheets; 11 to 36-in rolls
- Roll maximum output
- 300 ft
- Roll external diameter
- 5.5 in
- Media thickness
- Up to 19.7 mil
- HP ePrint capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
- Print languages
- Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7 Extension Level 3, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI, URF
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 8 Professional/Home (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows Server 2012; Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows Vista Ultimate/Business/Home Premium (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows XP Professional/Home (32-bit, 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8; Linux (see hplip.net)
- Power consumption
- < 120 watts (printing); < 260 watts (maximum); < 4 watts (< 7 watts with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep); 0.1 watts (auto-off); 0 watts (off hardswitch)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 55.1 x 36.1 x 43.7 in
- 191.8 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Software included
- HP Designjet ePrint & Share for Windows, HP Instant Printing for Windows, HP Utility for Mac and Windows
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple® iOS or Android™ device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. For more information, visit hp.com/go/eprintandshare f3 In oer to use these features, your printer must be connected to a network with Internet access. f4 Requires an operating system with power management capabilities, such as Windows 8 or Chrome.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability