- Home /
- Product Details
Transform your paper documents into useful electronic data in a flash with the intelligent scanning features of the Fujitsu fi-6770 production scanner. Designed with outstanding paper handling, high scan speeds of up to 90ppm / 180ipm and intelligent productivity enhancement features, the Fujitsu fi-6770 scanner delivers the automation and dependability needed for production scanning applications. The Fujitsu fi-6770's innovative intelligent multi-feed function drastically improves the batch scanning process by allowing the ultrasonic double-feed detection sensor to be trained to ignore intentional overlapping documents such as photos, label stickers, or taped-on receipts.In keeping with Fujitsu's long-standing commitment to safeguarding the environment, the fi-6770 is the business scanner to adhere to strictest ecological regulations throughout the entire manufacturing process. The design and manufacture of the fi-6770 meet Energy Star's energy consumption requirements and the European Union's Reduction of Hazardous Substances and Volatile Organic Compounds regulations.
|automatic document feeder capacity||200 sheets|
|Automatic Document Feeder Included||Yes|
|Certifications & Standards||TWAIN; ISIS®|
|Hardware Resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|Image Sensor Type||CCD|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||180|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||90|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||180|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||90|
|Maximum Scan Size||12" x 18"|
|Media Size||Letter 8.50" x 10.98"; 2" x 3"; 11.70" x 17"; 12" x 18"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Photo; Label; Receipt; Sticker|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||500 mW|
|Operating Power Consumption||216 W|
|operating system compatibility||Windows|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|ports||1 SCSI; 1 USB 2.0|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||216 Watt ( 6 Watt )|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||3 W|
|software included||PaperStream IP (TWAIN / ISIS®); PaperStream Capture; Scanner Central Admin|
|Standby Power Consumption||500 mW|
|warranty length||3-month limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||77.20 lb|
|What's Included||fi-6770 Color Scanner: Duplex Document Scanning; Software DVD|
From the Manufacturer|
Intelligent scanning for the intelligent office
- Fast scanning — up to 90 ppm/180 ipm in color or monochrome, landscape
- Ultrasonic double-feed detection with advanced control
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS)
- Energy Star Compliant
- Service options to fit specific requirements and budget including Next Business Day, 4-hour or 24/7 contracts available
- Will this scanner do OCR (Optical Character Recognition)? expandContent
- Yes, all Fujitsu scanner models are capable of creating images that are used for OCR recognition. OCR is a software process where an image is converted to text data. Once the PDF has been been processed for OCR, users can easily search for words within a PDF.
- Are Fujitsu scanners networkable? expandContent
- Fujitsu offers a complete network scanning solution with the N7100 network scanner which includes Scan to E-mail, Scan to Folder, Scan to Network Fax, Scan to FTP and Scan to Print functionality.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Advanced scanning intelligence, high reliability, increased productivity: The fi-6770 professional production scanner
Transform your paper documents into useful electronic data in a flash with the intelligent scanning features of the Fujitsu fi-6770 production scanner. Designed with outstanding paper handling, high scan speeds of up to 90ppm/180ipm and intelligent productivity enhancement features, the Fujitsu fi-6770 scanner delivers the automation and dependability needed for production scanning applications. The Fujitsu fi-6770’s innovative intelligent multi-feed function drastically improves the batch scanning process by allowing the ultrasonic double-feed detection sensor to be trained to ignore intentional overlapping documents such as photos, label stickers, or taped-on receipts. Additionally, the fi-6770A model is one of the first in its class to offer hardware-assisted VRS CGA, and can actually scan even faster when utilizing certain advanced VRS imaging features.
PaperStream IP (32/64 Bit)
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PSIP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
High-impact scanning, low environmental impact
In keeping with Fujitsu’s long-standing commitment to safeguarding the environment, the fi-6770 is the latest business scanner to adhere to strictest ecological regulations throughout the entire manufacturing process. The design and manufacture of the fi-6770 meet Energy Star’s energy consumption requirements and the European Union’s Reduction of Hazardous Substances and Volatile Organic Compounds regulations.
Service and Support programs to fit your needs and budget.
The fi-6770 scanner includes a 90-day onsite, Limited Warranty. For full details on the Limited Warranty and on all service programs, go to www.ImagingService.com or call (800) 301-9475.
- 1 For full details, visit www.fcpa.fujitsu.com/warranties or call (800) 626-4686.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability