Netgear ProSafe Managed Switch M7100-24X Item # 464959
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The M7100-24X is a state-of-the-art, high-performance, IEEE-compliant network switch. It includes powerful management features that you can use to eliminate bottlenecks, boost performance, and increase productivity.This switch can be free-standing or rack-mounted in a wiring closet or an equipment room.
|form factor||Rack-mountable; Wall Mountable; Desktop|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|power source||Power Supply|
From the Manufacturer|
The NETGEAR® 10 Gigabit M7100 series consists of a fully managed, low-latency, line-rate 10G Copper “Base-T” switch solution; 24 ports 10GBase-T (RJ45) that support Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit speeds for server, storage and network progressive upgrade; 4 ports SFP+ that broaden 10 Gigabit connectivity for 1G/10G fiber uplinks and other DAC connections. The M7100 series is ideal for all organizations considering reliable, affordable and simple 10 Gigabit Ethernet Top-of-Rack server access layer and high-density, high-performance 10GbE backbone architectures.
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 440 x 430 x 44 mm (17.32 x 16.93 x 1.73 in)
- Weight: 6.984 kg (15.40 lb)
- ProSafe® M7100 series switch equipped with 1 x PSU and 2 x Fan trays
- Power cord
- Rubber footpads for tabletop installation
- Rubber caps for the SFP+ sockets
- Rack-mounting kit
- Mini-USB to USB cable for console
- Resource CD with links to online documentation, installation guides, USB drivers, software manual, CLI adminguide, Web GUI guide