HP LaserJet M806DN Laser Printer - Monochrome - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop Item # 465355
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This HP LaserJet handles big print jobs fast, with extra-large input capacity and versatile paper-handling options. Mobile printing is simple with wireless direct printing and touch-to-print technology. Easy upgrades protect your investment.
|Additional Warranty Information||Onsite|
|automatic document feeder capacity||1100 sheets|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Environmental Certification||REACH; ENERGY STAR; EPEAT Silver; Blue Angel|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|FIH (Foreign Interface Harness)||Yes|
|First Print Speed||8.5 Second Monochrome Ready|
|hard drive capacity||8 GB|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Language Emulation||PCL 6; PCL 5e; PostScript 3; PDF v1.4|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||56 ppm|
|Maximum Memory||1.50 GB|
|maximum monthly volume||300,000 pages per month|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Print Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"|
|Media Feeders||1 x automatic - 100 sheets - 12.3 in x 18.3 in weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m² ¦ 2 x automatic - 500 sheets - 11.7 in x 17 in weight: 60 g/m² - 200 g/m²|
|Media Handling||2 x Input Tray 500 Sheet; 1 x Multipurpose Tray 100 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 100 Sheet; 1 x Output Bin 500 Sheet|
|Media Size||Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"; Envelope No. 10; Custom Size; 3.86" x 7.52"; 12.28" x 18.50"; 5.83" x 8.27"; 11.69" x 17"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; 11" x 17"; 12" x 18"; 8.50" x 13"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Envelope; Bond Paper; Color Paper; Letterhead; Preprinted Paper; Pre-punched Paper; Recycled Paper; Rough Paper; Label; Card Stock; Transparency|
|Mobile Device Printing||Yes|
|number of colors||1|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||3|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||300 mW|
|Operating Power Consumption||1 kW|
|package contents||LaserJet Enterprise M806DN Printer (CZ244A); 1 x Black Laserjet Toner Cartridge (~34.5K Pages); Hardware Install Guide; Support Flyer; Warranty Card; Printer Documentation and Driver on CD-ROM; Power Cord|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|ports||1 USB 2.0|
|power source||AC Supply|
|processor speed||800 MHz|
|RAM Installed (Max)||1 GB / 1.5 GB (max)|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|screen size||4.3 in.|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||6.50 W|
|Standard Memory||1 GB|
|System Requirements||PC: Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1+, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit); Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows XP (SP2+); CD-ROM or DVD drive, or Internet connection; Dedicated universal serial bus (USB 1.1 or 2.0), or network connection; 200 MB available hard disk space; Mac:Mac OS X v10.6.8, OS X 10.7.5 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion; 1 GB of available hard-disk space|
|USB Direct Printing||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless Print Technology||HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint|
|Show More ▾|
Up to 55 ppm Blackm1
This HP LaserJet handles big print jobs fast, with extra-large input capacity and versatile paper-handling options. Mobile printing is simple with wireless direct printing and touch-to-print technology. Easy upgrades protect your investment.h1 h2
Boost productivity for every workgroup. Even the biggest jobs print easily and fast, thanks to extra-large input capacity and versatile paper-handling options.
Help protect your printer investments across the enterprise. Easily upgrade and add new capabilities as your needs change. Gain high efficiency for the long term.
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Print right away with Instant-on Technology.
Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
Centrally monitor and control your printers with HP Web Jetadmin.
Make it easy for all to print with one common driver.
Walk up and print from a USB drive, using the easy-access USB port.
This printer wakes up fast and prints your first page as quickly as 8.5 seconds.
- HP LaserJet M806 Printer
- HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~34.5K pages)
- Hardware Install Guide
- Support flyer
- Warranty card
- Printer documentation and driver on CD-ROM
- Power cord
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
- Print speed black (normal, letter)
- Up to 55 ppm
- First page out black (letter, ready)
- As fast as 8.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, letter)
- Up to 300,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 10,000 to 50,000
- Print technology
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 4.3" touchscreen, LCD (color graphics, 480 x 272)
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified; Mobile Apps
- Wireless capability
- Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard
- 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network; 1 Foreign Interface; 1 Hardware Integration Pocket; 2 Internal USB Host
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Ethernet)
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (SP2 or higher) (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (SP1 or higher) (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X version 10.6.8, 10.7.5 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion. For the latest operating system support see: AirPrint™ (htttp://support.apple.com/kb/ht4356); Android (htttp://www.android.com); Citrix and Windows Terminal Services (htttp://www.hp.com/go/upd); HP ePrint Software Driver (htttp://www.hp.com/go/eprintsoftware); Linux (htttp://www.hplip.net); Novell (htttp://www.novell.com/iprint); SAP device types (htttp://www.hp.com/go/sap/drivers); SAP Print (htttp://www.hp.com/go/sap/print); UNIX (htttp://www.hp.com/go/unix); UNIX JetDirect (htttp://www.hp.com/go/jetdirectunix_software)
- Memory, standard
- 1 GB
- Memory, maximum
- 1.5 GB
- Hard disk
- Standard, 8 GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Paper handling input, standard
- Two 500-sheet input trays, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 500 sheet face-down tray, 100 sheet face-up tray
- Paper handling output, optional
- 3000-sheet stapler/stacker, stapler/stacker with hole punch, or Stapler/stacker with booklet maker
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported
- Tray 1: Letter, legal, executive, 11 x 17, 12 x 18, 8.5 x 13; envelopes (No. 10); Tray 2, 3: letter, legal, executive, 11 x 17, 8.5 x 13
- Media sizes, custom
- Tray 1: 3.86 x 7.52 to 12.28 x 18.5 in; Tray 2, 3: 5.83 x 8.27 to 11.69 x 17.0 in
- Media types
- Paper (bond, color, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), labels, cardstock, transparencies
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT® Silver
- Operating temperature range
- 50 to 91ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 10 to 80% RH
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 54.7 x 25.5 x 25.8 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 54.7 x 25.5 x 25.8 in
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 43.3 x 25.5 x 25 in
- One-year, next-business day, onsite warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements. Go to http://www.hp.com/support to learn about HP award winning service and support options in your region.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Wireless direct printing is standard in the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806x+ D7P69A, and may be added as an option to the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806dn CZ244A and M806x+ CZ245A. Mobile device may require an app or driver. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the printer. For details, see hp.com/go/wirelessprinting. h2 Touch-to-print capability is standard in the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806x+ D7P69A model, and may be added as an option to the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806dn and M806x+ CZ245A. Mobile device must support near field communications-enabled printing. h6 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection to printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP Web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.